Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » The Morning Smoke and Coffee

The Morning Smoke and Coffee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 09:53 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough
Default The Morning Smoke and Coffee

The one reason I can get up in the morning.

Your thoughts?
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough

Oh come on!

You should have a reply!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:23 PM

DebS is on a distinguished road
Default Breakfast of Champions!

I've never been a morning person. I'm usually in a terrible mood until I have that first cup of coffee with that first cigarette. It's one of the few cigarettes I actually enjoy throughout the day. I usually get up and head straight for the shower. I don't even need a cigarette, but the instant I smell that delicious coffe aroma I want a cigarette.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:41 AM

Jwalker is on a distinguished road

It was nice to drink coffee or soda with a cigarette, I'll have to try pairing drinks with some pipe tobacco so far rockstar or monster were nice but I thought I was going to die.
Old 01-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker will become famous soon enough

It's two smokes on the drive into work for me and then I hit the coffee.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:22 AM

Smoker4evr is on a distinguished road

Absolutely coffee and my cigarettes go hand and hand.I'm gonna be 59 in a few days and have smoked regularly for over 42 years and yes I enjoy it but naturally not as much
as I did when I first started doing it.The main reason that I started was because I loved to watch females smoking from my earliest memories of my Mom and my Aunt who rarely
were seen without a cigarette to the fabulous cigarette ads on Television in the 50s and
60s where they always showed the most beautiful ladies with a big smile on their face as
they would inhale on their cigarette.Whats not to like about that I still have that strong
attraction today for ladies that smoke I just love seeing them drag and exhale.It's a very
overpowering thing for me despite all the health risks.I remember growing up as a teen which was a much friendlier atmosphere for smoking and especially teen smokers back then as it seemed everyone smoked.Heck I played High School Baseball & Basketball while
being a smoker which was legal at our School as long as we stayed on the smokers patio.
I watched the Mike Douglas show when I was 16 and he had the twin daughters of one of the Tobacco CEO's on his program to talk about teen smoking which had reached an
all time high at the time.The one thing that stuck out in my mind besides the fact they
were both blonde and very pretty was that they smoked and said when asked what is it
that makes it attractive to you and the one Sister replied I love watching the smoke come out of the mouth.Bingo' that was me and it reinforced what I've always believed it
is very attractive to watch.Anyone feel the same way?I already know I'm not the only 1
that loves seeing it come out lol.By the way this is my first time here I hope it won't be
my last.I love talking about smoking' the good aspects that is.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:56 PM

SmokinOsFan is on a distinguished road

Coffee and cigarettes intrinsically go hand and hand. When I get up, I usually brew a pot of coffee, then smoke my first smoke of the day, while it's brewing, then have another one with my first cup of coffee.

The ideal leisurely morning involves around two hours after getting up of doing nothing but smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee while doing something like reading the paper or watching TV or listening to music. Usually, I have about a cigarette per cup of coffee.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:59 PM

SmokinOsFan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DebS View Post
I've never been a morning person. I'm usually in a terrible mood until I have that first cup of coffee with that first cigarette. It's one of the few cigarettes I actually enjoy throughout the day. I usually get up and head straight for the shower. I don't even need a cigarette, but the instant I smell that delicious coffe aroma I want a cigarette.
If you only enjoy a few of your cigarettes a day, you should seriously consider quitting. Smoking is like going for a leisurely drive through the country and you're getting on the freeway at rush hour for no reason.
Old 03-26-2011, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by Smoker4evr View Post
Absolutely coffee and my cigarettes go hand and hand.I'm gonna be 59 in a few days and have smoked regularly for over 42 years and yes I enjoy it but naturally not as much
as I did when I first started doing it.The main reason that I started was because I loved to watch females smoking from my earliest memories of my Mom and my Aunt who rarely
were seen without a cigarette to the fabulous cigarette ads on Television in the 50s and
60s where they always showed the most beautiful ladies with a big smile on their face as
they would inhale on their cigarette.Whats not to like about that I still have that strong
attraction today for ladies that smoke I just love seeing them drag and exhale.It's a very
overpowering thing for me despite all the health risks.I remember growing up as a teen which was a much friendlier atmosphere for smoking and especially teen smokers back then as it seemed everyone smoked.Heck I played High School Baseball & Basketball while
being a smoker which was legal at our School as long as we stayed on the smokers patio.
I watched the Mike Douglas show when I was 16 and he had the twin daughters of one of the Tobacco CEO's on his program to talk about teen smoking which had reached an
all time high at the time.The one thing that stuck out in my mind besides the fact they
were both blonde and very pretty was that they smoked and said when asked what is it
that makes it attractive to you and the one Sister replied I love watching the smoke come out of the mouth.Bingo' that was me and it reinforced what I've always believed it
is very attractive to watch.Anyone feel the same way?I already know I'm not the only 1
that loves seeing it come out lol.By the way this is my first time here I hope it won't be
my last.I love talking about smoking' the good aspects that is.

A great post!

Thanks
Old 04-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Banned

savana is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tobby.chadwick View Post
MORNING Cigarette is much harmful! but it is tough to avoid the habit.
Completely agree and I generally avoid morning Cigarette but at some time I feel like having it. Also, It is better to get updated here.