Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Obsession?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2020, 09:33 AM

Staceyb is on a distinguished road
Default Obsession?

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone else on here find themselves obsessed with smoking. My mind is continually thinking about smoking, craving for my next cigarette even though I already have one lit up and a sort of warm feeling knowing that another is going to help me through the day. I am a chainsmoker when I am not working, and I find it almost impossible to concentrate when I can't have one. I usually have two or three before I settle to sleep, and I dream of lighting up. I reach for my menthols before I have even opened my eyes. Do otheres out there experience similar? x
Old 05-18-2020, 11:55 AM

SmokinSam is on a distinguished road

Hey, Stacey - I find I am most obsessed when I am unable to smoke, such as at work or in a restaurant (remember those?). I enjoy my cravings and fixating on that sensation of lighting up my Marlboro Reds when I am forced to wait!
Old 05-18-2020, 02:44 PM

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough
Default Obsessed

Most of the time I find myself lighting up without thinking much about it. My body has an internal clock that tells me itís time to light up. If I am in a situation where I canít smoke for an extended period of time, I get obsessed. If itís more than three hours, I start getting the crazies. Oh what a relief it is when I finally get to light up.
Old 05-18-2020, 03:48 PM

saber11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Staceyb View Post
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone else on here find themselves obsessed with smoking. My mind is continually thinking about smoking, craving for my next cigarette even though I already have one lit up and a sort of warm feeling knowing that another is going to help me through the day. I am a chainsmoker when I am not working, and I find it almost impossible to concentrate when I can't have one. I usually have two or three before I settle to sleep, and I dream of lighting up. I reach for my menthols before I have even opened my eyes. Do otheres out there experience similar? x
I know that feeling all too well. You truly enjoy it. Like you, I enjoy the whole experience, from lighting up, getting the first lungful of smoke, the way it feels, and the nicotine hit. I like the way fresh smoke smells, and depending on where Iím smoking they way smoke looks in the light. I honestly canít picture myself not smoking. I would love to meet a woman that enjoys it as much as I do so we can share the experience together
Old 05-18-2020, 05:53 PM

Marlboroman39 will become famous soon enoughMarlboroman39 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Staceyb View Post
I would consider myself obsessed wit you. I love every aspect of it.
Old 05-19-2020, 02:15 AM

Sergey is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah. I chainsmoke for the whole day, because its never enough for me. If i don't have a cig in my hand, i want it. I started to smoke much at the pretty young age and every year it increased. Now i smoke one cig after another for the whole time. When im unable to smoke, i need it asap. I working remotely, so im able to smoke during the day(and can with a cigarette in his mouth). I know, that im unable to go go many places because of my addiction, unable to reduce amount of cigs and unable to do many other things, but i used with it. So, im happy with this
Old 05-24-2020, 04:40 PM

AllWhiteSmoke will become famous soon enough

I suppose ďobsessionĒ is a pretty apt word. I love smoking and love identifying as a smoker. When Iíve gone any amount of time without a cigarette, Iím constantly looking forward to the moment I finally get to smoke one. I love smoking openly in public unabashedly. Every time I smoke that glorious first cigarette upon waking up in the morning, the only thought running through my head while I power smoke the cigarette is ďgod, I love smoking.Ē