Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Anything comparable to B&H Gold (UK) available in the US (IL)?

Anything comparable to B&H Gold (UK) available in the US (IL)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2020, 04:59 PM

thmioman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anything comparable to B&H Gold (UK) available in the US (IL)?

Hello,

My father moved from the UK to the US (Illinois) 6 months ago. Over there he's smoked B&H Gold for many decades. He is going to run out of his supply soon and I need to find him comparable replacements that can be readily available here. Of course the first thing I did was shop around for the B&H brand but all I could find are manthols which he doesn't like. Upon research I found that B&H 100s Premiums might be a suitable substitute however again, my search to find them failed. The US B&H website doesn't even load which I find troubling. Can someone give me some insight as to the situation of this brand in the US? I don't know why its so hard to find the availability of cigs in the US, in the UK you can just go to any supermarket website and do a search.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old 02-12-2020, 07:12 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by thmioman View Post
Can someone give me some insight as to the situation of this brand in the US? I don't know why its so hard to find the availability of cigs in the US, in the UK you can just go to any supermarket website and do a search.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Check out this thread, which discusses the status of B&H Premium Filters in the U.S.:

https://www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smokers-discussion/9162-rip-benson-hedges.html