Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » When you started smoking did you experience FIRE

When you started smoking did you experience FIRE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2020, 08:44 PM

Rob01 is an unknown quantity at this point

I definitely did.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:22 PM

Bryan337 is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutely! Even though it was a very long time ago for me, I remember the first time I inhaled like it was yesterday and it just felt wonderful
Old 10-30-2020, 12:24 PM

Dwayn is an unknown quantity at this point

definitely once I started inhaling I knew I would be a smoker for life.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:23 PM

eurosmoker is on a distinguished road

I still very well remember my first cigarette: home alone and a cigarette taken from my father's pack that was on the table, I was 13 at the time. Lit very carefully because I was afraid that I would cough enormously. First I took a few puffs without inhaling, but when the cigarette was halfway I dared to inhale for the first time: no cough at all and the first smoke in my lungs gave a fantastic feeling. I continued to smoke the cigarette and with every hit I inhaled more and more smoke, it was a great feeling. Immediately afterwards I smoked a second cigarette, and I already knew then that I was going to continue smoking. So I suppose I have experienced FIRE ?
Old 10-31-2020, 07:35 PM

KWSmoker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by eurosmoker View Post
I still very well remember my first cigarette: home alone and a cigarette taken from my father's pack that was on the table, I was 13 at the time. Lit very carefully because I was afraid that I would cough enormously. First I took a few puffs without inhaling, but when the cigarette was halfway I dared to inhale for the first time: no cough at all and the first smoke in my lungs gave a fantastic feeling. I continued to smoke the cigarette and with every hit I inhaled more and more smoke, it was a great feeling. Immediately afterwards I smoked a second cigarette, and I already knew then that I was going to continue smoking. So I suppose I have experienced FIRE ?
You definitely did- At that point you knew what the future held for you and that wasnít a bad thing at all- I experienced the same, quit at various times but always came back to some form of nicotine- Hopelessly hooked but I like it that way- Nicotine is awesome and always takes good care of me- It stops the ADD in its tracks, allows me to focus and the added benefit is is relaxes my stress completely- Itís the perfect drug that allows me to escape and normalizes me- Iím hooked and I like it that way
Old 11-01-2020, 04:34 AM

eurosmoker is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by KWSmoker View Post
You definitely did- At that point you knew what the future held for you and that wasnít a bad thing at all- I experienced the same, quit at various times but always came back to some form of nicotine- Hopelessly hooked but I like it that way- Nicotine is awesome and always takes good care of me- It stops the ADD in its tracks, allows me to focus and the added benefit is is relaxes my stress completely- Itís the perfect drug that allows me to escape and normalizes me- Iím hooked and I like it that way
Same story here, I never regretted that first cigarette. The first few years were difficult because I smoked in secret (until I was 15) and I could only have a cigarette every once in a while, but the urge to smoke never left after I had that very first cigarette.