Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » When you started smoking did you experience FIRE

When you started smoking did you experience FIRE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2019, 07:39 AM

Ben will become famous soon enough

Hell yeah.
Old 12-21-2019, 05:01 PM

G_H will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Shannonnigans View Post
That would certainly explain a lot for me. By number 3, I was already there. And I was expecting it would be difficult; in reality it was effortless.
It took me about half a pack or so....maybe I'm a slow starter.

I do remember lighting one up with the feeling "here we go again....maybe this time it'll be better."

That one cigarette was completely fabulous. I took a big drag (so I could get it over with) and could feel it roll down my throat, and it tasted wonderful. Next, I got this warm, pleasant feeling that spread from my chest down to my toes and fingers. The exhale was relaxing, like something had turned on my mind, and still tasted great. I finished the cigarette (every puff felt great) and had a warm, tingly, happy feeling all over.

Non smokers have no idea why we smoke.
Old 12-21-2019, 08:00 PM

johnluvsnewports is on a distinguished road

I’m not really sure how to answer this.
First time “smoking” left me thinking “is that all there is?”
But I had also already made up my mind that I wanted or needed to become a smoker and was going to do whatever it took to realize that.
“First inhalation” and then successive ones in the same or sessions closely following did have me legitimately having conscious thoughts of “can I do this for the rest of my life? Why wouldn’t I?”
Old 12-22-2019, 11:14 PM

marlbororob89 is on a distinguished road

Even though I was late bloomer and knew the risks, yep, it happened to me.
Old 12-24-2019, 11:04 AM

Mark1150 is on a distinguished road

That is the FIRE.
Old 05-06-2020, 04:01 PM

River is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes and I knew right away I was a smoker for life.
Old 08-24-2020, 05:29 AM

SmokerLiam is an unknown quantity at this point

I started smoking at a time of my life that was really stressful because of school, and I definitely remember looking forward to smoking because of the relaxation it gave me. Needless to say, Iím hopelessly addicted now!
Old 08-24-2020, 01:50 PM

ohiosmoker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First of all

Let me be perfectly clear. I see nothing wrong with becoming a smoker, if you choose. Most of the claims against it are either misdiagnosed or can easily be attributed to other things or pure BS. I knew a lady in her 20s who smoked since she was 8 and the only downside was that quitting was not an option. I am in my 70s and have been smoking since I was 12 with no negatives.

That being said for me I felt this after my third attempt at inhaling. I did not cough at any time or have any problem inhaling, I just felt dizzy and a bit sick the first two times. But the third time it was pure bliss. Loved how the smoke felt in my lungs and the feeling I got from the nicotine was just a wonderful calm and ease. Have love smoking and being a smoker since. Looked forward to becoming a completely hooked smoker, which I did after a very short while.
Old 08-29-2020, 04:34 PM

ohiosmoker is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G_H View Post
It took me about half a pack or so....maybe I'm a slow starter.

I do remember lighting one up with the feeling "here we go again....maybe this time it'll be better."

That one cigarette was completely fabulous. I took a big drag (so I could get it over with) and could feel it roll down my throat, and it tasted wonderful. Next, I got this warm, pleasant feeling that spread from my chest down to my toes and fingers. The exhale was relaxing, like something had turned on my mind, and still tasted great. I finished the cigarette (every puff felt great) and had a warm, tingly, happy feeling all over.

Non smokers have no idea why we smoke.
Oh absolutely. Particularly if both parents were smokers. You have been exposed to smoking your entire life. You learned from the first that smoking was a good thing. You have been breathing in cigarette smoke and your brain has always seen smoking in a positive light.

So when it came time to try it your self, you were completely ready to become a smoker. The nicotine make the cigarette centers of you brain come alive and the smoke felt wonderful as it entered your lungs, which were already conditioned to the cigarette smoke.

How could you not love it. Kids whose parents smoke are almost guaranteed to become smokers themselves. And this is a very good thing.
Old 08-31-2020, 08:02 AM

Erich is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes I definitely did experience FIRE when I started smoking.