Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community

Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community (https://www.cigreviews.com/forums/)
-   General Smokers Discussion (https://www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smokers-discussion/)
-   -   Do you suck down your bedtime cig(s)? (https://www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smokers-discussion/9518-do-you-suck-down-your-bedtime-cig-s.html)

BecameRegularAge38 11-26-2019 09:20 PM

Do you suck down your bedtime cig(s)?

I think the point earlier this year when I realised I was passing the point of no return with my addiction was when one night at bedtime, I realised I wanted a cig badly and that I was assuredly going to suck it down, deep and frequent and long.

Of course, ever since then, this has been normal for me.

Dreamy nicotine buzz for maybe 10 minutes, and then drift quickly off to sleep.

It's usually my heaviest smoked cig of the day.

It's more strongly a thing on those evenings when I've managed to wind down for bed well - the heavy cig just completes the relaxation - and possibly slightly less of a thing when I'm still stressed at bedtime.

Is this a thing for you too?

pasmoke 12-02-2019 10:43 AM

Every night without fail.

RitaR 12-06-2019 02:10 PM

I donít smoke any differently right before bedtime, but I always get one; most often two before crawling into bed.

Heike 12-06-2019 02:48 PM

The bedtime cigarette, I never really need one, I sometimes don't particularly feel like I want one, but I always get one in anyway. This is my assurance I'll sleep through the night without waking up to cravings in the middle of the night. If I skip it, it never fails, around 2AM, the nicodemon wakes me up, and demands to be fed. I'll make it a point to sit at my desk, computer and television off, and think about nothing else but my cigarette for those 10 minutes, and I'll make sure to get a few good inhales in, to charge up my nicotine level. Then I'll comfortably go to sleep.

AllWhiteSmoke 12-06-2019 04:11 PM

Not really. I always have a cigarette or two (or three) before bed, of course, but I'm never power smoking them since I've usually been smoking all day and thus don't necessarily have any intense craving. As Heike said, my bedtime cigarette(s) are more out of desire than need, and to make sure I sleep through the night as well as possible without waking up because I need a cigarette.

Now, that first cigarette after waking up in the morning, on the other hand...that's one I'll power smoke. If the craving is particularly intense, I'll smoke a whole 100-length cigarette in only 1-2 minutes. Nothing but long drags, double and triple drags as fast as I can inhale.

Gunit 12-06-2019 09:42 PM

Yes I do.. some times multiple cigs. Double pump have to get that last of the nicotine in my body before morning. And in the morning always a big long hard drag first thing .I cant get enough. I enjoy it mabye a little too much ..but cant help it!

Jack2900 12-08-2019 01:59 AM

I don’t change my routine before bedtime by smoking extra but I always smoke one before bed.

ChainsmokerJim 12-13-2019 04:44 AM

Every night is different. Some nights I may have one while I head to my bedroom to crash and then some nights I could just plain be to tired to even be bother if I'm struggling to stay awake.