Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » how to smoke a cigarette properly ?

how to smoke a cigarette properly ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2019, 11:10 AM

Asd123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how to smoke a cigarette properly ?

Hello . I know this question is stupid , but I'm new in this , sorry So .. some people told me that I need to swallow the smoke from the cigarette like .. water , I don't know how to explain it , and other people told me that I need only to take a deep breath after I pull out from the cigarette and then to exhale .. ? Sorry for bad english , but I need your help
Old 11-16-2019, 11:57 AM

George1 will become famous soon enough
Default Proper Way

You need to suck the smoke and hold it in your mouth for a second and then quickly inhale into your lungs. As your body adjusts to nicotine you can inhale more deeply and hold the smoke in your lungs for a second or more. This is when smoking becomes more enjoyable. You can expect to start feeling cravings after a week or two of smoking. The longer you smoke, the stronger the cravings will become. If you have any reservations about being hooked on cigarettes, you should stop right now while you still can. Cigarettes are very addictive and probably you will have a life long habit. On the upside, smoking is very enjoyable and you can look forward to many years of cigarette pleasure and enjoyment if you decide to continue. Congratulations on becoming a smoker.
Old 11-16-2019, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

When you light up, draw on the filter like a straw and pull the smoke into your mouth. As soon as you withdraw the cigarette, part your lips and breathe in air. Make sure you inhale the smoke straight into your lungs; if you pause with it still lingering in your throat, you’ll start coughing. Hold your breath for a few seconds, then steadily exhale the smoke out through your mouth. You might not expel all the smoke at once, but it’s okay, the rest will get exhaled the next time you breathe.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
When you light up, draw on the filter like a straw and pull the smoke into your mouth. As soon as you withdraw the cigarette, part your lips and breathe in air. Make sure you inhale the smoke straight into your lungs; if you pause with it still lingering in your throat, youíll start coughing. Hold your breath for a few seconds, then steadily exhale the smoke out through your mouth. You might not expel all the smoke at once, but itís okay, the rest will get exhaled the next time you breathe.
I agree. You may cough a little bit at first and you may experience some dizziness at first. This will pass as your body gets used the smoke and as your body adjusts to the nicotine. Good luck!
Old 11-16-2019, 12:10 PM

Asd123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by George1 View Post
I agree. You may cough a little bit at first and you may experience some dizziness at first. This will pass as your body gets used the smoke and as your body adjusts to the nicotine. Good luck!
Thank you , guys ! That really help me !
Old 11-16-2019, 02:26 PM

Default Proper Way

Now, go buy a couple packs and light up and enjoy..
Old 11-16-2019, 05:42 PM

Sergey is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my cigarette i smoke until the filter. Think that its properly. Don't like to throw a cigarette when its possible to smoke