Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » My wife recently cut down on her smoking and she looks so much hotter

My wife recently cut down on her smoking and she looks so much hotter

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2019, 03:43 PM

Dead Girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My wife recently cut down on her smoking and she looks so much hotter

She has given me the inspiration to cut down gradually to become healthier, or at least take days off from heavy smoking. Other then her, smoking is all I have. She looks 200% sexier and she hasnt even quit yet. All that Cyanide and carbon monoxide can really hurt you if you don't take breaks, and make your lungs too big so your chest appears too large. That was her problem when she was heavy smoking, she still looked sexy smoking 2 packs a day, but now she looks super hot smoking only 10-15 cigs a day and I can't let go of her. If she quit she'd be too hot though would be a problem for me
Old 09-12-2019, 03:57 PM

Dead Girl is an unknown quantity at this point

No one seems to remember that cigarette addiction is actually addiction to carbon monoxide, aside from Cyanide. That simple fact claims the lives of trillions of smokers, who think that nicotine is more then a constituent of the cigarettes. If you didn't care about my wife you didn't care about Cyanide.