Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Wife start again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2019, 12:30 PM

Simo47 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wife start again

Hi everyone, im new here and i write from italy.
When i met my wife she was a smoker and me not. I ve tried it, i ve smoked socially but not daily. Within 2 months, at 35, i started smoking everyday with her support. We were smoking the same cigs, and we love it. After 2 years my wife decided to stop smoking and in a few time she become anti
Last summer, after 8 years of non smoking, she asked me if she could light on for me. I was very pleased, she is coming back...and in november she bought her pack. Today she is smoking 8/10 cigs a day and it is as she never had given up.
Anyone with same experience?

Last edited by Simo47; 08-13-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:58 PM

PallMalllover is on a distinguished road

No, but count yourself lucky.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:42 PM

Beth74 will become famous soon enoughBeth74 will become famous soon enough

I was the wife who quit. My husband and I both quit together for about 2 years. I started again before him and for about 6 months was trying to respect his quit - smoked only outside, tried not to smoke in the car with him, etc. After 6 months of this winter came and he told me not to bother going out in the cold to smoke. A few weeks later I lit up after dinner one night and he took one out of my pack and lit up with me. He was a pack a day smoker and has only gone back to 5 or so a day, always at night with me, and he just takes from my pack. Iím back to 30-40 a day, where I was before we quit.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:58 PM

PallMalllover is on a distinguished road
Default You go girl

Originally Posted by Beth74 View Post
I was the wife who quit. My husband and I both quit together for about 2 years. I started again before him and for about 6 months was trying to respect his quit - smoked only outside, tried not to smoke in the car with him, etc. After 6 months of this winter came and he told me not to bother going out in the cold to smoke. A few weeks later I lit up after dinner one night and he took one out of my pack and lit up with me. He was a pack a day smoker and has only gone back to 5 or so a day, always at night with me, and he just takes from my pack. Iím back to 30-40 a day, where I was before we quit.
More power to him, but I donít know how people can smoke so little. Itís like taking one bite of ice cream or one sip of your favorite beverage. I couldnít do it. Shoot, it hasnít happened often, but I am sure there has been a time or two when I smoked close to 5 in an hour.