Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Nicotine addition at night

Nicotine addition at night

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2019, 09:07 AM

Dan83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mark1150 View Post
Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and are not able to sleep until you have a cigarette? I did and that told me I was really having nicotine integrate into my nervous system. How about others?
I do smoke 2 or 3 during the night but I dont think it's because I need the nicotine. Sometimes when I wake up during the night I tend to feel quite groggy so I decide to light up and gather my thoughts as I smoke. This helps me to prevent getting head aches when I wake up in the morning.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:26 AM

TomChainsReds is on a distinguished road

I wake up at night needing to smoke more often than not. For me, it's definitely my nicotine addiction waking me, since when I wake up, I don't necessarily need to go to the bathroom. I smoke one, then end up smoking at least one more before I can go back to sleep. I also work unusual hours, compared to some. I get off work at 3AM so I generally don't go to bed until around 4:30AM. On weekends when I don't have to work, especially, I will wake up after 3 or 4 hours, smoke a couple, and decide trying to get back to sleep is pointless, so I just get up, make a pot of coffee and chainsmoke.
Old 07-22-2019, 04:20 PM

Reckless will become famous soon enough

I never wake up to smoke. I have never felt the need to. Although i do have one immediately upon waking up.