Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Is it safe to smoke a wet/soaked cigarette?

Is it safe to smoke a wet/soaked cigarette?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2019, 12:06 PM

CrematedPlant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Is it safe to smoke a wet/soaked cigarette?

So I usually keep 4-5 special cigs such as the Sobranie ones in a little case (not originally intended for cigs) and because they have went stale, I put a little piece of wet toilet paper in there to hydrate them (I left it there for about 12 hours) When I opened the case one of the cigs was soaked wet, the other ones definitely got moist and werent stale. However the one that made contact with the paper looks pretty bad, the paper of it is stained and brown, so I'm not sure if it's safe to smoke, I just don't feel like throwing it away, I'd rather wait to see if it's safe to smoke then throw it away without knowing so. Also it's quite mushy, I tried to dry it with a lighter.. however, I believe you can assume, the tobacco is also wet so I need to find a way to dry it (if worth it)
Heres how it looks: (pretty nasty)
https://imgur.com/a/Sh9J1Rp

Last edited by CrematedPlant; 05-13-2019 at 12:18 PM.
Old 05-21-2019, 10:21 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

It’s not going to hurt anything if you smoke it. Wet tobacco is just wet tobacco. Let it dry out and go for it. It probably won’t taste 100% great though