Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Thinking of switching back to regulars

Thinking of switching back to regulars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2019, 02:13 AM

greensmoke is on a distinguished road
Default Thinking of switching back to regulars

I started everyday smoking on non-menthols at 12, but switched to the Newport craze in my 20's, as most of us here know by now. Sneaking Camel Filters, Reds, Marb Lights for the first 2-3 morning cigarettes sometimes lately. This weekend I'm going to buy only Marlboro Lights kings and see what happens. I think it's coffee-driven hahaha. I want to smoke more cigarettes per cup.
Old 05-10-2019, 08:41 AM

Mike94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by greensmoke View Post
I started everyday smoking on non-menthols at 12, but switched to the Newport craze in my 20's, as most of us here know by now. Sneaking Camel Filters, Reds, Marb Lights for the first 2-3 morning cigarettes sometimes lately. This weekend I'm going to buy only Marlboro Lights kings and see what happens. I think it's coffee-driven hahaha. I want to smoke more cigarettes per cup.
Switching from Newports to Marb Lights means you will probably start smokijng more. Happened to me when I went from full flavor to lights.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:43 PM

Beth74 will become famous soon enoughBeth74 will become famous soon enough

Itís the pairing with coffee that keeps me smoking regulars. B&H go perfectly with coffee, and I drink a lot of coffee. Rarely will smoke one of my daughterís menthols and itís just not the same with a cup of coffee. Itís like brushing your teeth and then drinking coffee.
Old 05-12-2019, 08:55 AM

cigarettefan is an unknown quantity at this point

I started smoking with regulars, switched to menthols in college and for the last 10 years am smoking Marb Reds 100’s so I know what you are going through.