Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Nose Jets Awesome? and Dangling

Nose Jets Awesome? and Dangling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2019, 09:14 AM

squaddiebou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nose Jets Awesome? and Dangling

Hey
Newbie smoker here- well 6 weeks
Army mates have just shown me to do nosejets as they allow you to inhale more smoke into your lungs and help your addiction. Feeling of great satisfaction. They suggested that I should learn to dangle that cig as it looks cool- do you all think so ?
Old 03-10-2019, 03:23 PM

lambertandbutler is on a distinguished road

I nose jet a lot as love how it looks drifting down and over me plus it makes everything have a strong fresh smoke smell from the smoke sticking to the inside of my nose and nose hair. It defo is a way to get lots of nicotine into my body as can be taking another drag as nose jetting the previous drag.

When working on building sites I dangle a lot as using both hands. I love how when not taking a drag I can taste the smoke that breathing in from just having it in my mouth.

What I think also looks cool is when smoke pumps out naturally as talking. When smoking I usually take a long drag before speaking as love how can really taste the smoke on my throat and like seeing it pumping out for ages after the drag.

Originally Posted by squaddiebou View Post
Hey
Newbie smoker here- well 6 weeks
Army mates have just shown me to do nosejets as they allow you to inhale more smoke into your lungs and help your addiction. Feeling of great satisfaction. They suggested that I should learn to dangle that cig as it looks cool- do you all think so ?
Old 03-10-2019, 03:53 PM

Dajohns11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Yeah nose exhaling is great. Have you tried double pumping - before you exhale the first drag take a second drag and inhale. Another thing you could try is to hold the smoke for as long as you can stand to - youíll find you exhale less of it because the smoke has been absorbed into your lungs.

Iíve read your earlier posts and youíve come a long way in a short time. How much are you smoking now and do you feel as though youíre already hooked?

Enjoy your new habit - it is an exciting journey, full of new experiences and it will provide you with pleasure every time.
Old 03-13-2019, 07:33 AM

Heike is on a distinguished road

I mostly exhale through the nose because it adds to the experience, hitting a few extra mucous membranes that weren't hit on the inhale. As far as smoking hands-free is concerned, for me, it's just a utility. I try to smoke when I'm doing nothing else, but if I'm busy and need both hands, between the lips is a great place to park my cigarette.
Old 03-13-2019, 09:10 AM

SmokerBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Nose jets are so cool and make you more aware of being a smoker.
Dangling looks cool too but takes practice.

Smoking for 6 weeks, donít worry about addiction you probably already are just enjoy your new habit.
Old 03-14-2019, 06:00 AM

Heike is on a distinguished road

Before FSC, I hardly ever smoked hands-free. I'd just park my cigarette in the ashtray whenever I needed both hands, especially in the kitchen. But I got tired of relights, which don't taste the same. Thanks to FSC, I make it a point to keep control of my lit cigarette, which means hands-free when I need both hands.
Old 03-20-2019, 01:23 PM

mm63221 is on a distinguished road
Default Nose jets

I smoke More 120s in a long brown 9" holder. I love nose jets, french inhales and snap inhales. I've gotten to where I can french inhale with my holder between my teeth at the same time.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:41 PM

Bill is on a distinguished road

I have found that a cute lady with a good pose and a long nose exhale and a wry smile can look dang sexy and a bit devilish at the same time.
Old 03-20-2019, 11:34 PM

KristenSmoker is on a distinguished road

im a nose exhaler too. I can taste the smoke better when i exhale through my nose. i do hands free also when im online a lot.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:52 AM

Bill is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by KristenSmoker View Post
im a nose exhaler too. I can taste the smoke better when i exhale through my nose. i do hands free also when im online a lot.
Kristen, did you copy the nose exhales from your Mom?