Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weekends

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2019, 10:50 PM

PallMalllover is on a distinguished road
Default Weekends

For those of you who canít smoke at work, how much more do you smoke on the weekends or on days you donít wok. It can be a pack a day more for me most days.
Old 02-28-2019, 09:17 AM

Bill is on a distinguished road

Back in my Air Force days when I could smoke on duty, my rate didn't change on the weekends. The same when I deployed to Iraq with my Army Guard Company. The team ignored the Army anti-smoking rules. So my rate didn't change on or off duty.
Old 03-01-2019, 06:10 AM

Beth74 has a spectacular aura aboutBeth74 has a spectacular aura aboutBeth74 has a spectacular aura about

Until a few years ago I had been a stay at home mom and smoked 2 packs (or a little more) every day. I now work in an office where I have to go outside to smoke. So during the week Iím smoking about a pack and a half, and 2+ packs on weekends. Or when Iím visiting my sisters-in-law, when Iíll find myself easily going through three packs. Good thing they live far away where cigs are (relatively) cheap.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:53 PM

PallMalllover is on a distinguished road
Default Wish

Originally Posted by Beth74 View Post
Until a few years ago I had been a stay at home mom and smoked 2 packs (or a little more) every day. I now work in an office where I have to go outside to smoke. So during the week Iím smoking about a pack and a half, and 2+ packs on weekends. Or when Iím visiting my sisters-in-law, when Iíll find myself easily going through three packs. Good thing they live far away where cigs are (relatively) cheap.
If only every day was a weekend. I donít want to say where I work, but I can only smoke at lunch and that is only if I leave in my car, so most days it is only a couple of cigs during the working hours. The other waking hours I will get through a little over a pack. I would have to step up my game to get to 3 packs. Sounds good though, but usually for me it is between 2 and 2 1/2 on the weekends. Depends on what I am doing. Shopping and church probably keeps me around 2 packs.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:58 PM

marlbororob89 is on a distinguished road

I tend to smoke more on the weekends, especially in the evenings, if we are out with friends in a social and relaxed atmosphere and especially during stressful Seahawks football games in the fall.

Seems to be a very common amongst fellow smokers, as there is more free time from the strains and pressures of work and the weekends, for the most part, are relaxing.
Old 03-11-2019, 08:15 AM

Flipper is an unknown quantity at this point

On weekends I usually smoke more especially if I hang out with the few smoking friends I have.
Old 03-11-2019, 03:56 PM

greensmoke is on a distinguished road

I can smoke at work, and I usually smoke less on the weekends. Sorry boss lol. Some days off I get in to a cigarette/coffee marathon and chain a pack in the morning for fun though.
Old 05-10-2019, 06:49 PM

RitaR will become famous soon enoughRitaR will become famous soon enough

Iím a teacher so I have to go long periods during the day without smoking which thankfully I can handle quite well. I do usually get to sneak off campus during lunch for a couple and again later during my planning period. Iíll usually smoke four before arriving at work and then enough after work to equal about a pack on a work day. On weekends I go up a little to 25 or so.
Old 05-13-2019, 10:13 AM

Mike94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh I definitely smoke more on weekends, about 15-20 on work days and 25-30 on weekends if not more.
Old 05-13-2019, 11:05 AM

TomChainsReds is on a distinguished road

I smoke around 2 packs a day during the week. On weekends I smoke around 2 1/2 to 3 packs...and I have 3 day weekends!