Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » The taste of American Spirit Organic vs. Additive Tobaccos

The taste of American Spirit Organic vs. Additive Tobaccos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2019, 01:56 AM

SilencedOrganic.com is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The taste of American Spirit Organic vs. Additive Tobaccos

Hi everyone! As you may have guessed from my screen name ( SilencedOrganic.com ), I have a passion for reducing the risk of smoking. I have gotten used to American Spirit Organic tobacco many times, but I keep coming back to Camel Blue - it tastes way better. Sure, if you get used to American Spirit Organic, it tastes way cleaner, but there's something about Camel, and other additive-rich tobaccos, which just taste better. I called American Spirit awhile ago, and asked them to take their Organic tobacco, which has a huge reduction in lung cancer risk (see my website), and just put some additives in it for a new line of smokes. The reduction of risk would still be there to a large extent. But they got bought out by RJR a long time ago, and I think they just want to keep it marginalized, and not improve upon it, into something that would truly rock the cigarette world. So let's talk about this: Have you tried American Spirit, but still prefer other brand(s) because they taste better? And that's not to mention the price tag. Feel free to share!

Cheers!

Jake
Old 02-24-2019, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

If I buy a pack, it’s almost always American spirit....and not because they’re “natural” or maybe “organic”. I think they taste better
Old 02-24-2019, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
If I buy a pack, it’s almost always American spirit....and not because they’re “natural” or maybe “organic”. I think they taste better

Ever tried Nat Sherman? I got a coupon from them, and might check them out tomorrow. Nat's are additive free like American Spirit, but Nat's are not Organic, so there's that added risk...

Let me know ,

Jake
Old 02-25-2019, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Not buying into the whole organic deal.
Old 02-26-2019, 10:51 PM

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
Not buying into the whole organic deal.

Ya I know. I was saying Nat Sherman is additive free, not organic. Ever smoked them?
Old 05-21-2019, 09:02 AM

Marlboroman39 will become famous soon enoughMarlboroman39 will become famous soon enough

I’m trying the American Spirit blue pack now and they’re pretty good. They’re definitely pretty strong and have a pleasant taste.