Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please - Someone help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Entry Member

x3jessy09 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Please - Someone help!

I will try to make this as short as possible. I am 19 years old...girl..in college... i started smoking in 10th grade of high school because i have an anxiety disorder and i found cigarettes REALLY helped it...after being on meds for years and therapy and everything...cigs seemed to be the only cure. in the middle of freshman year of college, i got horrible bronchitis. i mean - BAD! steroids, antibiotics, inhalers, i really couldnt breathe. my mom has horrible lungs and cant even be in the same room as any type of smoke.

i got bronchitis a couple times after that ( i also got it once in high school ) and i finally quit smoking. (this was last may) at first it was easy, i didnt even really notice, and because of how horrible and uncomfortable bronchitis was for me - i thought nothing was worth getting that again.

but here i am - second year of college - going out of my MIND . cigs helped me in every aspect. my add, my anxiety, my ocd, everything. i mean... they were my savior. how bad would it be to start smoking again? bad lungs run in the family and im only 19 and have gotten sick about 5 times. i am just at a loss right now.
Old 10-02-2010, 04:19 PM

Pretty_Puffer is on a distinguished road

Well this is tough. I completely understand where you're coming from but is sacrificing years of your life worth the light up?

I enjoy smoking, I smoke because its relaxing. It shouldn't be a taxing experience physically.

I guess the question is, How much do you smoke?
Have you looked into a Blucig?

Anyway Best of Luck.