Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Smoking indoors now

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2019, 04:13 PM

Jj1998 is on a distinguished road
Default Smoking indoors now

Started smoking indoors over Christmas. I intended it for to be just over Christmas coz I thought smoking inside was jank but like that's over now and I'm still doing it. I just can't be bothered going out now when I can just spark up in front of the TV. And like I used to think the smell of fags inside was disgusting, but I'm finding now, when I've been smoking indoors, and I leave the room, and then I come back and notice it stinks of fags, I find the smell really lush now.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:19 PM

DaveM has a spectacular aura aboutDaveM has a spectacular aura about

Itís your house. Feel free to have it smell anyway you want.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:16 PM

Reynard is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Iím with Dave

Your house, your rules. And if you eventually dislike (not the smell necessarily) the smoke, air purifiers are good.

Funny that everyone smoked indoors half a generation ago, now it’s not so popular (I can speak for the U.K. anyway).

Smoking indoors is a peaceful form of civilly-obedient rebellion. Plus faced with going outside in these temperatures, I’d have quit long ago.

Enjoy your ciggies indoors bud!

Last edited by Reynard; 01-10-2019 at 06:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2019, 03:55 AM

Fletchersmokes is an unknown quantity at this point

Smoking indoors allows you to savor the scent of the smoke
Old 01-11-2019, 05:44 AM

KoolDood is an unknown quantity at this point

It IS quite liberating.....and super convenient! I don't usually do it, but if it's too cold and too windy, like today, I am not putting on a jacket, hat, and gloves to go outside.
Old 01-11-2019, 02:33 PM

greensmoke is on a distinguished road

I used to smoke inside but now just in my basement. The smell was just too much and I was smoking like 5,000 cigs an hour.
Old 01-11-2019, 06:59 PM

lambertandbutler is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jj1998 View Post
Started smoking indoors over Christmas. I intended it for to be just over Christmas coz I thought smoking inside was jank but like that's over now and I'm still doing it. I just can't be bothered going out now when I can just spark up in front of the TV. And like I used to think the smell of fags inside was disgusting, but I'm finding now, when I've been smoking indoors, and I leave the room, and then I come back and notice it stinks of fags, I find the smell really lush now.
I have always smoked indoors and prefer the smell of a smoking home. People often comment on it but not really notice much expect when arrive home and as opening the door stale fags smell straight away

Originally Posted by DaveM View Post
Itís your house. Feel free to have it smell anyway you want.
Love the smell of freshly lit ciggy. Like smell of it over stale smoke smell in a room.

Originally Posted by Fletchersmokes View Post
Smoking indoors allows you to savor the scent of the smoke
Love how makes everything in the smoke smell of cigs. How soaks into clothes loads and can smell it all day long.