Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bought a carton

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2018, 01:43 PM

Jj1998 is on a distinguished road
Default Bought a carton

Wow. Just bought a carton. I was going to buy two packs anyway coz I was running low and it's the weekend so I knew I'd probably cane two packs by Sunday night, but I just thought hell with it no half measures. I've never had so many fags, just having them makes me happy.
Old 11-24-2018, 02:37 PM

George1 will become famous soon enoughGeorge1 will become famous soon enough
Default Carton

When I started buying by the carton, my daily cigarette intake escalated quickly and it was when became a heavy smoker. Over the span of year, I went from about ten a day to my present level of two packs a day. I don’t regret this in the slightest. I love my two pack a day habit.
Old 11-25-2018, 05:41 AM

Heike will become famous soon enoughHeike will become famous soon enough

It just makes sense to buy by the carton. Saves time, saves money. But that doesn't mean that I won't every so often, when I'm buying my carton for the week, I'll buy a single pack of something different.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by George1 View Post
When I started buying by the carton, my daily cigarette intake escalated quickly and it was when became a heavy smoker. Over the span of year, I went from about ten a day to my present level of two packs a day. I donít regret this in the slightest. I love my two pack a day habit.
Yeah. I'm finding having so many fags is slightly dangerous, I'm definitely smoking a bit more already. When I sit down to have a fag, I'm finding half the time after I finish it instead of getting on with my day I'm staying sat down and fiddling with my phone for a minute or two than thinking F it, I've got loads and having another one. Oh well, I love it so idc.
Old 11-25-2018, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Heike View Post
It just makes sense to buy by the carton. Saves time, saves money. But that doesn't mean that I won't every so often, when I'm buying my carton for the week, I'll buy a single pack of something different.
Yeah, cartons are barely any cheaper over here, but it does save time. I think I'm gonna buy a carton every weekend so I don't have to find time to buy fags most days during the week when I'm in a hurry at lunch at work. I was resistant to getting one coz I didn't want to commit to a brand, but I realize now I'm kind of committed to my Berkeley Green Superkings whether I want to be or not, lol.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:21 PM

VeraKav will become famous soon enough
Default Carton purchase

The purchase of a carton is crossover from nonsmoker to smoker.
1) It shows Budget Decision to smoke v The petty cash purchase action.
2) It shows Brand Selection Decision. I am comfortable with this brand daily for more than a week.
3). It tells others You are smoker to others who never knew You,

After High School Graduation (Year is no matter of interest) with Part Time Job Salary it was like a rite of social passage

Vera
Old 11-25-2018, 08:26 PM

I keep at least 2 cartons on hand, an open carton, and a not yet open carton. When I empty the open one and open the unopened one, that's my signal, that it's time to buy cigarettes.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:54 PM

I keep at least 2 cartons on hand, an open carton, and a not yet open carton. When I empty the open one and open the unopened one, that's my signal, that it's time to buy cigarettes.
I so understand that. That's what I was doing with packs up till now, but I was busy Friday so I didn't get time to grab one. I'm sure I'll start doing with carton as well sooner or later, but for now one is enough.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jj1998 View Post
I so understand that. That's what I was doing with packs up till now, but I was busy Friday so I didn't get time to grab one. I'm sure I'll start doing with carton as well sooner or later, but for now one is enough.
I also buy cigarettes only from a smoke shop. Where they sell a lot of cigarettes. That way, they're guaranteed to be fresh.
Old 11-25-2018, 09:01 PM

I also buy cigarettes only from a smoke shop. Where they sell a lot of cigarettes. That way, they're guaranteed to be fresh.
I buy mine in the supermarket. Judging by the queues they must sell a lot, but it's mostly coz they are cheaper there. Other shops seem to add anything from a few pence to a whole pound to the price, and, hey, they weren't cheap to start with.