Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Gonna buy my first pack today, never smoked before!

Gonna buy my first pack today, never smoked before!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2017, 07:49 PM

kingofash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gonna buy my first pack today, never smoked before!

Should I go with Newport 100 Menthol or Marlboro Ultra Light? Maybe even Camel Crush? So many choices... never had a cigarette before but note that I've vaped up to 30mg of nicotine and had nicotine poisoning, after the poisoning I built a high tolerance and barely felt the effects anymore, will I even feel a Newport if I try one?
Old 09-18-2017, 12:09 AM

modifiedmark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kingofash View Post
Should I go with Newport 100 Menthol or Marlboro Ultra Light? Maybe even Camel Crush? So many choices... never had a cigarette before but note that I've vaped up to 30mg of nicotine and had nicotine poisoning, after the poisoning I built a high tolerance and barely felt the effects anymore, will I even feel a Newport if I try one?
Hey man, I also vaped for a couple of years before I started smoking. Having vaped 30mg of nicotine stay away from the Marlboro Ultra Lights that will feel like smoking air. If you like menthol Newport 100's are good, i started with Marlboro Reds and man let me tell you, you will love smoking, so much better then vaping.
Old 09-18-2017, 12:27 AM

Norwegian84 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd say forget about the lights and milds and go for something full flavor at once, you will love it

Don't forget to tell us how it goes!
Old 09-18-2017, 01:36 AM

Late starter is on a distinguished road

Nothing as rewarding as a first pack of cigarettes..
Old 09-18-2017, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Vapers converting to tobacco? Interesting. It's usually the other way around. Welcome aboard
Old 09-18-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by Norwegian84 View Post
I'd say forget about the lights and milds and go for something full flavor at once, you will love it

Don't forget to tell us how it goes!
I bought a pack of Newport 100 Menthol's and they are AMAZING! Found my brand that easy.
They aren't strong for me at all either.
Old 09-18-2017, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by ohiophil View Post
Vapers converting to tobacco? Interesting. It's usually the other way around. Welcome aboard
Thanks, vaping the NJOY electronic cigarettes had a terrible taste compared to a Newport 100.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:26 PM

Beth74 has a spectacular aura aboutBeth74 has a spectacular aura aboutBeth74 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kingofash View Post
Thanks, vaping the NJOY electronic cigarettes had a terrible taste compared to a Newport 100.
I’ve tried disposable e-cigs a couple of times (NJOY, Fin) and agree they taste nothing like a cigarette. I guess people who really get into vaping are looking for a different flavor profile and feeling than you get from a premium cigarette. It seems like menthol smokers love Newports - my daughter smokes Newport Gold 100s - but I never have been a huge fan of menthol. You should try a full flavor non-menthol too for a pure tobacco experience. I’ve never been a fan of the Marlboro flavor profile, but they sell so much you’ll always know they’re fresh. I smoke Benson & Hedges Premium 100s that have a perfect balanced flavor when fresh, and are still pretty good when they’re not. A great cigarette goes with a cup of coffee much better than any vape ever will.

A note to vaping fans - I understand that comparing NJOY to your hand curated vape blend and $100 vape kit is like comparing Basic to B&H. But still, I remain skeptical that it can ever reproduce the taste and feel of a cigarette.
Old 09-21-2017, 12:59 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

I would rather smoke a real cigarette. With that being said I would rather not have started.
Old 09-21-2017, 04:43 AM

Classicd57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Trusted Online Cigarette Store?

I've been trying to find a trusted online cigarette store that has recent 2017 information. Everything I find is a few years old and taxes have changed considerably since then.
I'm not into rolling my own. Just looking for a site that can be trusted to send the product and not just take my money. Good prices also would be nice. LoL
Thank you!
P.S.....This is my first time here, so please forgive me for not knowing the protocol of forums.

Last edited by Classicd57; 09-22-2017 at 04:20 AM. Reason: No Response