Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Number of exhales per drag

Number of exhales per drag

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2017, 06:58 AM

Txcowboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Number of exhales per drag

After you take a normal, single drag on your cigarette, how many breaths can you see yourself exhale before all the smoke is gone? Are you more likely to blow it all out in one big burst or does it take you several times to fully expel the remaining smoke?

It usually takes me 3 or more exhales for me. After that, whatever is left comes out my nose. I never was one to want to or even be able to blow it all out at once.

So what about you? How many does it take? Is that number fairly consistent with every drag, or does it change? Does the way you blow out the smoke change the more times you have to exhale per drag?
Old 08-01-2017, 06:48 PM

spacecowboy is on a distinguished road

2 and sometimes 3, depends on how big is the drag
Old 08-02-2017, 12:47 PM

Andy622 can only hope to improve

I usually take
5 or 6 drags and hold it in so I usually exhale 4 or 5 times because I fill my lungs up to capacity. I tend to power smoke so as to increase my dependance and have huge amounts of smoke pouring in and out of my lungs.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:57 PM

greensmoke is on a distinguished road

I guess I do one "normal" exhale and then just breathe or talk normally but still smoke comes out.
Old 08-12-2017, 05:06 AM

Smoker4life1992 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Txcowboy View Post
After you take a normal, single drag on your cigarette, how many breaths can you see yourself exhale before all the smoke is gone? Are you more likely to blow it all out in one big burst or does it take you several times to fully expel the remaining smoke?

It usually takes me 3 or more exhales for me. After that, whatever is left comes out my nose. I never was one to want to or even be able to blow it all out at once.

So what about you? How many does it take? Is that number fairly consistent with every drag, or does it change? Does the way you blow out the smoke change the more times you have to exhale per drag?
I take long drags and one exhale, I think it might look somewhat odd if someone exhaled more than once, I haven't ever seen anyone do it before they always use a 1:1 ratio
Old 06-27-2018, 06:39 PM

SmokinSam is on a distinguished road

I tend to take very long, deep drags, hold the smoke in as long as I can, and then exhale slowly in order to savor the flavor as long as possible. Sometimes I release one long stream and other times - especially when I'm talking - it comes out in multiple bursts. There's nothing quite like the feeling of exhaling while smoking, and on those occasions when I can see myself in the mirror, I even love the way it looks.