Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sneaky smoker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2017, 01:28 AM

joshpotter2 is on a distinguished road
Default Sneaky smoker

I am a new smoker and my parents don't know about it. I don't want them to know about it. Every time I've smoked so far it has been in the house and I've been naked to prevent the smell getting on my clothes. I successfully cleared the smell from the room every time apart from the last time when I had to make up a story about having a friend that smokes at the house. Now I need to be extra cautious but after being on holiday for 2 weeks I am desperate for a smoke. So on Monday when my parents go to work and my sister goes out. I'm going to smoke outside. Obviously this means that I'll have to be fully clothed. But I am worried about my parents smelling it on the clothes. So I came up with and idea to smoke in some old clothes and then put them in a bin bag when I'm finished. Then I would hide the bin bag and only smoke in those clothes in future. Is this a good idea? Is there anything else that I should do to conceal my habit? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you
Old 07-30-2017, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

You can't be serious. Naked?
Old 07-30-2017, 02:31 AM

joshpotter2 is on a distinguished road

In my own house naked. Not out in public. I just didn't want any smell on my clothes
Old 07-30-2017, 04:39 AM

Wayne2045 is an unknown quantity at this point

Being outside it won't really get into your clothes that much. Just stand or sit so that the breeze is blowing the smoke away from you. Your hands, face, and hair are going to pick up the smell though, and of course your breath is going to be a dead giveaway for the next 30 minutes.

Maybe just tell your parents you smoke. You can't keep it hidden forever, they will eventually find out. Unless you plan to constantly be doing laundry and showering.

Last edited by Wayne2045; 07-30-2017 at 04:41 AM.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:23 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Well, that's dedication for sure. Stripping all your clothes off just to smoke is a lot of work.

It's gonna be hilarious (not so much for you ) when you get caught. Lmao
Old 08-10-2017, 06:18 PM

Norwegian84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go outside, find a good place to enjoy a couple cigs, have a good long walk (don't go home until at least an hour after the last cig) and use chewing gum before returning home. Worked for me, nobody had a clue..
Old 08-11-2017, 05:41 PM

greensmoke is on a distinguished road

Your parents will catch on even if they smoke. I do, and I can always smell if somebody has been smoking recently. Part of the fun of smoking is you get to be sneaky sometimes. At work we can only smoke at a far away fenced in area, so the night shift is always sneaking a cigarette right outside a door when the managers have left.

I hid my smoking pretty good as a kid though. There were a few public places where we'd just smoke in the open for everybody to see... a couple of restaurants where a few tables of us 12-15 year olds would smoke so much even the non-smoking sections got hazy. If I was out of cigs and walking around I'd ask a stranger adult for one and light up wherever as long as I knew I was safe from my parents.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM

keithsmokergray is an unknown quantity at this point

I can just imagine this guy sitting there naked smoking a cigarette.
Old 08-19-2017, 11:01 PM

keithsmokergray is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for sharing that experience I guess with us
Old 08-21-2017, 08:18 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by keithsmokergray View Post
I can just imagine this guy sitting there naked smoking a cigarette.
I seriously hope he doesn't drop a hot ash. Ouch.