Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Which cigarettes do you smoke and why?

Which cigarettes do you smoke and why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 11:28 PM

MamboSun is on a distinguished road

American Spirit black. The slight spiciness is great, and I love the strength. I smoke maybe 4-5 cigs max per day (though on very rare occasion I just chainsmoke all day), so I want something strong when I do. Also, I love American Spirit in general because of their pleasant wankiness... no additives in the tobacco (though they have some in the glue, of course) and they don't test on animals (this is another prime reason... even if I hated them, I'd still smoke them, as opposed to another brand, for that reason).

My gf and I also tend to share a Djarum clove or 2 each day (this factors into my 4-5, each counted as a half. )
Old 10-02-2014, 11:25 PM

Light Up is on a distinguished road

My favourite all time is Winfield Red. Been smoking Just Smokes Red for the last couple of years now. They're made by the same makers as Winfield and taste very similar. Used to be $12.95/25 but have zoomed up to $19.95/25 since Sept 2014 in Australia. Winfields are touching $24/25 now. Have to start looking around for something cheaper.Just don't want to have to fork out $140 plus a week for my fags. Maybe it's looking like rollies and some tailormades as a treat a couple of times a week. Stuff the Australian govts for kicking us in the teeth. All their stinking wine doesn't get the treatment smokes do. When I was in the US some time back. Smokes were $5 to $7/25 compare to double that in Australia. In fact everything was cheaper by far there compared to Australia. The governments cushion the rich and slug the lower classes.
Old 10-03-2014, 09:05 PM

Fin is on a distinguished road
Smile Camel Filters

I smoke at least 2 and half packs of Camel Filters a day, they are so smooth and I need full flavor to keep my nicotine levels up.
I never expected to be such a heavy smoker but took to smoking like a duck to water.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:01 PM

jonsina is an unknown quantity at this point

Marlboro Mediums... until NY cigarette tax went up another $2 two months ago.Now whatever is cheap - usa gold, seneca's, and of course Maverick's.
Old 10-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

Therion will become famous soon enough

When I did smoke it was True and later True Menthol 100's. Very smooth and sophisticated taste and recessed filter. And not to mention a classier looking white filter. The only bad thing about them was they are very hard to find. Few gas stations and not even all tobacco shops carry them, which is a shame.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:05 PM

Spies is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Spies

Marlboro Reds I feel like I have smoked a real cigarette after I finished one. So smooth and love the feel of them when it in my lungs.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:29 AM

120Boi is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been smoking Virginia Slim Lights since I turned 17 and I LOVE them. First cigarette was a Marlboro Light...My Mother smoked the Menthol Light version of VS back when she was a smoker but I don't like the Menthol version...
Old 12-06-2014, 01:57 AM

Marc Doyle is on a distinguished road

Marlboro Reds are my buddies, satisfy my needs and taste great. Also the fact that when people see my pack they immediately know I am serious about smoking.
Old 12-06-2014, 02:31 AM
Super Moderator

Therion will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Marc Doyle View Post
Marlboro Reds are my buddies, satisfy my needs and taste great. Also the fact that when people see my pack they immediately know I am serious about smoking.
Reds were always too strong for me. I smoked Marb Lights and even Ultra Lights for a while. I got off Marbs because I felt all the excessive chemicals Phillip Morris puts into them. Started smoking Winstons (when they had the 100% no bull thing going.) But now that I think about it the Winstons tasted like crap. Then I switched to True regular then menthol. Now I vape.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:36 AM

filter man has a spectacular aura aboutfilter man has a spectacular aura about
Default Marlboro Reds

Originally Posted by Marc Doyle View Post
I've never tried Marlboro Reds in the UK.I've heard/read that outside America they aren't quite the same.However-if I'm on holiday abroad and can't obtain a suitable British cigarette-then I always go for Marlboro Reds.I do find them quite an acceptable smoke for the duration.