Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Where Do You Keep Your Smokes?

Where Do You Keep Your Smokes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2016, 03:42 PM

L337 NUB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where Do You Keep Your Smokes?

While reading another thread here, titled Can You Cope iirc, it occurred to me that that has never happened to me. Despite the fact that I walk many places, used to party and drink heavily, hopping from one hotspot to the next, often even venturing into the country, often without my own car, and the fact that I tend to RYO which, for me, means carrying fewer packs since I do not want to smoke old cigarettes, I have avoided that issue.

Fittingly, I reflected on this during a smoke break!!! I suspect the reason is that I always wear cargo pants, which have so many closed pockets. When I go out of the house I carry a pack in each of the lower pockets (so at least 2 packs, often 3) and a lighter in every pocket. LOL. I am very forgetful so the part about the lighters is important to me, as I have always feared being stranded without a light.

TL;DR

I carry my smokes in closed pockets of my cargo pants, and a lighter in each pocket! Where do you keep yours? And how many packs & lighters do you keep on-hand at any given time?
Old 09-05-2016, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

I have 2 packs of smokes with me at all times ( unless I smoke them before i get home ). And, I always have at least 2 lighters. Ya never know when one will run out, and I lose a lot of them somehow
Old 09-05-2016, 04:19 PM

L337 NUB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I have 2 packs of smokes with me at all times ( unless I smoke them before i get home ). And, I always have at least 2 lighters. Ya never know when one will run out, and I lose a lot of them somehow
That is smart. Where do you carry them? In a shirt pocket, pants pocket, etcetera...

As far as the lighters, yeah, they vanish somehow...maybe they go to the same place socks go when they escape the laundry lol
Old 09-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

I usually keep one pack in my back pocket, so I have them wherever I am. Any other packs go in my bag that gets tossed somewhere around the are I'm in, or left in the truck
Old 09-06-2016, 12:20 PM

filter man has a spectacular aura aboutfilter man has a spectacular aura about

Depending on the weather I carry my cigarettes and lighter either in my trouser/coat pocket or if it's warm enough-shirt/shorts pocket.Actually-a key consideration when buying new items such as these is to ensure the pockets are robust and sufficiently convenient to accommodate a pack of cigarettes(or 2 !!).
A separate pack is usually left in the car.The car has its own lighter but I only use it infrequently since it can drain the battery.