Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Website w/ list of Brands w/ Nicotine & Tar levels???

Website w/ list of Brands w/ Nicotine & Tar levels???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Entry Member

Butterfly46107 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Website w/ list of Brands w/ Nicotine & Tar levels???

Hello,

I have looked up something in google a couple weeks ago but forgot what I exactly searched for. Maybe you could help me out?

I was curious on nicotine, tar levels in brands. I'm on a low budget for smokes. But anyways, there was a list somewhere (have no idea where!) that had a list of almost every single brand of cigarettes and its tar levels and nicotine levels. Anyone have any idea what I can look up (again) and find this?

At the moment (since my usual brand is out of stock at the time) I smoke Timeless Time Red 100s. (KT&G Company- South Korean brand-- Just found that out, lol) and I am thinking it has a lesser nicotine level than what I'm used to and I was just curious. My usual is Red Eagles 20s 100s.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-10-2016, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

If you are looking for tar and nicotine yields of U.S. brands, anything you find will be at least 10 years out of date, because the FTC testing was abandoned, and would therefore be practically useless. European cigarettes will print the tar and nicotine yields, according to their testing methods, on the pack.
Old 06-13-2016, 06:55 PM

mshildegard will become famous soon enough

This is probably the best we will do, dated 2007.

http://www.econdataus.com/smoke.html

Sublinks sort by regular/strength, regular/brand, menthol/strength, menthol/brand, and 1994 values.

I'm sure they might have changed a bit in 9 years, but I can't imagine that much of a change.