Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » first Christmas as an official smoker

first Christmas as an official smoker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2015, 10:08 PM

teen_smoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Ah hell, just smoke. What's the worst that could happen? It's not like they're gonna ship you off to boarding school ! Lmao. I crack myself up
Hahahahaha you're a funny one. See I actually always looked forward to going to boarding school! Maybe if they really got pissed at me they could make me go to public school for the last half of senior year.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:16 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by teen_smoker View Post
Hahahahaha you're a funny one. See I actually always looked forward to going to boarding school! Maybe if they really got pissed at me they could make me go to public school for the last half of senior year.
Yeah. No more boarding school for you!!
Old 12-21-2015, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

I'd send you to a monastery, a remote one, with walls and cast iron gates.
Old 12-21-2015, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
I'd send you to a monastery, a remote one, with walls and cast iron gates.
Yikes, that might do it. Did that happen to you or something?
Old 12-21-2015, 10:24 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

I think so. Jk
Old 12-21-2015, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

I wasn't entirely serious ... just keeping in the spirit with which the conversation turned since Phil cracked himself up.

Even at 17 I would have actually liked staying at a monastery. Lots of peace and quiet, and monks are usually very well educated men, so interesting conversation; that is, when they're allowed to talk. I remember when I was in high school our church had a teen retreat at a Franciscan monastery for a day; I enjoyed it.

When I was in college I visited monasteries a few times and stayed overnight. In 1985 (I think) I stayed at a monastery in Boston for a weekend. In 1992, I included a two-day stay at Mt. Sinai while I was vacationing in Egypt just so I could visit St. Catherine's Monastery ... however, the pre-dawn climb up Mt. Sinai I could have done without! So, yes it happened to me, but of my own choice and free will.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 12-21-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:36 AM

cigs4josh is on a distinguished road

Had a great time at my grandparents Christmas party smoking along with all the smokers. Quite a few people only noticed after a while, Josh didn't realize you smoked now. My 19 year old cousin was the other new smoker but she was pretty shy about lighting up in front of everyone and didn't smoke much.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:58 PM

filter man has a spectacular aura aboutfilter man has a spectacular aura about

Glad you enjoyed a happy Xmas smoking with fellow smokers.All adds to the enjoyment of the festive season.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:31 AM

Sorry if this is a dumb question but masklo are you a priest or something? I've never met anyone who sounds as excited about monasteries as you.

Originally Posted by cigs4josh View Post
Had a great time at my grandparents Christmas party smoking along with all the smokers. Quite a few people only noticed after a while, Josh didn't realize you smoked now. My 19 year old cousin was the other new smoker but she was pretty shy about lighting up in front of everyone and didn't smoke much.
Smoking wasn't really an issue for me over Christmas. My dad and brothers already knew I smoked and I spent the holiday weekend with that side of the family. I have a lot of cousins around my age on that side of the family but most of them knew I smoked through facebook or instagram or something. I guess my aunts and uncles and grandparents found out, but none of them said anything to me. Along with my brothers and 4 of those cousins there were 7 of us in our late teens and early 20s (I think the oldest is 23 or 24 and I'm the youngest) smoking and a similar number not smoking so I doubt people were trying to keep track of who was and who wasn't.

No one on my mom's side of the family knows I smoke but I won't see them until New Year's.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:42 AM

Marbs4ever will become famous soon enough

Sorry if this is a dumb question but masklo are you a priest or something? I've never met anyone who sounds as excited about monasteries as you.

Smoking wasn't really an issue for me over Christmas. My dad and brothers already knew I smoked and I spent the holiday weekend with that side of the family. I have a lot of cousins around my age on that side of the family but most of them knew I smoked through facebook or instagram or something. I guess my aunts and uncles and grandparents found out, but none of them said anything to me. Along with my brothers and 4 of those cousins there were 7 of us in our late teens and early 20s (I think the oldest is 23 or 24 and I'm the youngest) smoking and a similar number not smoking so I doubt people were trying to keep track of who was and who wasn't.

No one on my mom's side of the family knows I smoke but I won't see them until New Year's.
With 2 older smoking brothers, I'm sure most of your family expects you to join the smoking club. Most are probably surprised you weren't smoking last Christmas.