Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Teenage Guys on Why We Smoke

Teenage Guys on Why We Smoke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Oh damn. See what i started? You have two sons now mask!! Where's the cigars?
You've been a trouble maker all day, haven't you?

Two posts in a row again, and the second at the top of a new page: see bottom of p. 4 first!
Old 12-10-2015, 10:41 PM

kyle93 is on a distinguished road

Ohio unfortunately they are real and masklo, you wouldn't know, but they suck!
Old 12-10-2015, 10:45 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Yep. Stirring the pot. Good times

I was lucky enough to get a few scholarships. I wrote a lot of essays my senior year during all of my study halls. The best one was $1000. Various other smaller ones. I don't know what the total dollar amount was anymore. I would guess in the $4-5000 range
Old 12-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

How about this: try total remission of tuition and a $400 per month stipend (coincidentally, my share of the rent was $400/month). That was a graduate assistantship, for which I had to work a theoretical 10-12 hrs. per week being a professor's "go-fer." Also did some time in working in the departmental office. That was, of course, in graduate school.

Undergraduate, I got a scholarship covering 25% of tuition. Lost that after I transferred, but then I didn't have room & board charges any more, so it balanced out. Also, I started out with 12 credits of advanced placement in History and English Literature.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:54 PM

teen_smoker will become famous soon enough

Well this thread blew up! TY Kyle for reminding me this was here.

Yeah, I definitely wasn't expecting a lesson on manners but that's all good to know. I hope people here don't mind that I like to swear. (I actually had a detention today for swearing in class, but that's beside the point.)

I did think Kyle and Masklofumanto's pictures looked alike. Kyle I thought that was you but then I realized it looked a lot like the Camel ad and thought maybe you were trying to copy it? Either way it's a really cool picture. Looking forward to when I can have my smoking spot on the porch someday. And yes, let's be honorary brothers, I have enough real brothers already so the more the merrier! Let's have a smoke bro.

Also I'm applying to college right now and not really digging this student loan stuff. Let's talk about smoking instead haha.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Say hi to your new daddy too Connor He's a proud papa
Old 12-10-2015, 11:26 PM

teen_smoker will become famous soon enough

Hahaha

Also if anyone has more questions I can probably get this same group to respond. They're all pretty bored on weeknights and will be happy to have an excuse to text about something.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:29 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sure something will come up, so we can over analyze their answers
Old 12-10-2015, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
Oh, I thought you knew (didn't I post pictures of him in my album?) Napoleon is my dog, and he is truly my "baby." I always refer to myself as his "Daddy."
Apparently, I didn't.

This one looks similar to Napoleon (there doesn't seem a way to attach an image from my computer to a forum post, not that I've figured out, so I have to find an image on the web).

Old 12-10-2015, 11:41 PM
Super Moderator

I thought you were talking about Napoleon the person too, but I just let it go. This makes sense now