Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Teenage Guys on Why We Smoke

Teenage Guys on Why We Smoke

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Ahhh. i guess I can see where #6 is coming from. Although I totally disagree

I'm getting confused too. I'm constantly going back to page #1 to see what #whatever said
Old 12-06-2015, 12:51 AM

kyle93 is on a distinguished road

Yeah same. Thanks for the clarification Connor, I was right about some and really wrong about the others! Also there is a definite cutoff age for profanity and as I'm learning it is 22: once you go from college to real life it's no longer appropriate to talk like that around your peers (coworkers). So you have some time!
Old 12-06-2015, 01:08 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

i bet Connor didn't expect a lesson in manners here. Fuck it, I'm going to smoke a square a go to bed
Old 12-09-2015, 01:21 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by teen_smoker View Post
Also I just noticed this but masklo and Kyle are your avatars supposed to be the same person?
Huh? They didn't look alike ... you think they did? Anyway, I have since changed mine. I felt like a change was due anyway, something closer to my appearance (alright, in honesty, more like my appearance about twenty years ago). My former avatar was a Camel cigarette ad from 2000 that I happened to like.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

They looked a lot alike. Maybe a father/son thing. Are you Kyle's daddy ? I'm calling Maury Povich
Old 12-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
They looked a lot alike. Maybe a father/son thing.
So, anyone else think so?

Are you Kyle's daddy?
I'm about the right age, aren't I? Although I would be proud to have Kyle as a son, I can't take the credit. Perhaps Kyle ought to be glad I'm not his father, given what I'd probably name a kid; he might be Constantine instead of Kyle!

I'm calling Maury Povich
What, not the Vatican? After all, you'd be claiming a miracle.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
I'm about the right age, aren't I? Although I would be proud to have Kyle as a son, I can't take the credit. Perhaps Kyle ought to be glad I'm not his father, given what I'd probably name a kid; he might be Constantine instead of Kyle!
Haha thanks man. My dad is 46 so yeah, you are definitely in the right age range. And as nice at it would be if my dad smoked, I'm not sure I'd trade it for being named Constantine. I've always liked my name even though there were 5 Kyles in my 1st grade class.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Super Moderator

Constantine is the male equivalent of my mother's name, and I always liked that name too. And it was the name of eleven emperors. When I was young and fantasized what I'd name my future children, not knowing then I would never have any, Constantine was at the top of the list. Since your name starts with a "K" and Constantine is pronounced with a hard "C," naturally I thought of it.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:01 PM

I actually think Constantine could work as a middle name with Kyle!

Also I may be the only one here who does this but my avatar is me. So I guess what Connor and Ohio are saying is I look like the Camel model--I'll take that compliment!
Old 12-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kyle93 View Post
I actually think Constantine could work as a middle name with Kyle!
Does that mean I can be your "honorary father" (at least here)? It would be nice to have a "son," even if only an honorary one. Hopefully Napoleon wouldn't get jealous!

Originally Posted by kyle93 View Post
Also I may be the only one here who does this but my avatar is me. So I guess what Connor and Ohio are saying is I look like the Camel model--I'll take that compliment!
You should ... that greaser was handsome. Why else do you think I had chosen it?

Last edited by masklofumanto; 12-10-2015 at 10:09 PM.