Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starter brand

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Full Flavor is pastel blue, Perique is black.

Old 12-10-2015, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

It has to be on his end Connor. I just tried pming you... All is good, I just didn't send it
Old 12-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Well guys, it's been fun tonight, but I've gotta go. Cya
Old 12-11-2015, 12:02 AM

teen_smoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SouthernPrep View Post
I will check my settings, but you are welcome to email.
SouthernPrep it looks like you have to click "Quick Links" then "Edit Options" and then check the box next to "Enable Private Messaging" and then uncheck the box that only lets you get PMs from contacts!
Old 12-11-2015, 12:27 AM

teen_smoker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SouthernPrep View Post
I think my account may not be fully activated...
Yeah that's weird. I emailed you.
Old 12-11-2015, 12:30 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by teen_smoker View Post
HAHAHAHAHA well now I know how to stir things up on here! I think I'd fucking shoot myself before I called myself a "teeny bopper", but if they are designed for people my age I am going to at least give them a try before I decide they're a gimmick. Thanks for the American Spirit rec, I've never been able to figure the colors out myself!

I'm going out for a smoke. Hope my Camel Crush idea didn't start too much of a fight!
If you want to try a Camel that is worth the money, go with Camel Wides.

If you must try Camel Crush, then at least see if you can get someone else go in together with you.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:34 PM

senior is on a distinguished road

My grandson Jonathan smokes some new Marlboro brand in a black pack which is also some sort of menthol.
Old 12-11-2015, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by senior View Post
My grandson Jonathan smokes some new Marlboro brand in a black pack which is also some sort of menthol.
Translation to "middle-aged-and-senior-smokers-like-you-and-me" speak: Marlboro Blacks are what we used to call Marlboro Medium (they changed the pack design and color some time ago). Hence, Jonathan's brand is Marlboro Medium Menthol. I noticed that Marlboro Blacks are one of the mostly frequently discounted in price of Marlboro's varieties, at least around here (although the "Special Blend," which I don't know what the hell that's supposed to be, is discounted even more).

Last edited by masklofumanto; 12-11-2015 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:34 PM
Super Moderator

Special blend has to be the floor sweepings. They taste like hell
Old 12-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Special blend has to be the floor sweepings. They taste like hell
Thanks for the information, makes sense given that they are the most discounted Marlboro style I've seen. Not that I had any interest in trying it anyway. Actually, Marlboro Blacks aren't bad, but I would still prefer the Reds over the Blacks. The thing about Marlboro that I really don't like is the fast burn rate, as bad as a generic brand.

Philip Morris is really risking damage to the Marlboro brand name if Special Blend is as bad as you say. Doesn't seem smart to me. Why not just market it as a generic brand under its own brand name? It's probably greed, PM figures anything called "Marlboro" will sell, but given enough time this might come back to bite PM in the ass.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 12-11-2015 at 09:00 PM.