Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » How do you feel just after smoking?

How do you feel just after smoking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2015, 11:58 AM

filter man has a spectacular aura aboutfilter man has a spectacular aura about
Default How do you feel just after smoking?

I'm sure all smokers can relate to that deep,tingling,overall satisfying "sensation" which smoking delivers to our system.We enjoy it.I was just wondering though how best you would describe how you feel once smoking is completed? Words which spring to mind include for example;relaxed,calm,focused,comfort etc.
Personally I feel a sense of "sedate satisfaction" after smoking-a certain fullness and contentment within my whole self which gradually subsides until eventually the next cigarette beckons.What's it like for fellow smokers here?Let's hear what you have to say.Thanks.

Last edited by filter man; 08-16-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:51 PM

Wolf11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lots of feelings

Well, I feel proud of myself for doing something that I enjoy and want. I also feel satisfaction and enthusiasm. But mostly, I feel weird.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:53 PM

rothmansman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to rothmansman
Default You put it well Filterman

Totally relate.When I look at nons,I think they are missing out on a daily pleasure.And Wolf,don't know quite what you mean by "weird"-good weird or bad weird?Maybe you are still settling in as a smoker-it will become second nature.
Old 08-17-2015, 02:53 AM

Wolf11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I guess you're right

Originally Posted by rothmansman View Post
Totally relate.When I look at nons,I think they are missing out on a daily pleasure.And Wolf,don't know quite what you mean by "weird"-good weird or bad weird?Maybe you are still settling in as a smoker-it will become second nature.
I mean good weird, haha. And yeah, I'm a beginner smoker, so I guess it's normal for me to feel a little bit...weird after a cigarette or two.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:15 AM

Jim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by filter man View Post
I'm sure all smokers can relate to that deep,tingling,overall satisfying "sensation" which smoking delivers to our system.We enjoy it.I was just wondering though how best you would describe how you feel once smoking is completed? Words which spring to mind include for example;relaxed,calm,focused,comfort etc.
Personally I feel a sense of "sedate satisfaction" after smoking-a certain fullness and contentment within my whole self which gradually subsides until eventually the next cigarette beckons.What's it like for fellow smokers here?Let's hear what you have to say.Thanks.
Totally Agree.
Old 08-23-2015, 10:27 AM

filter man has a spectacular aura aboutfilter man has a spectacular aura about
Default After smoking

Thanks Jim-good to hear young British lads enjoying smoking

Last edited by filter man; 08-23-2015 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:50 AM

adamlevine is an unknown quantity at this point

I enjoyed it but sometimes I am feeling odd.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:11 PM

SnowHusky is an unknown quantity at this point

Hella relaxed; I'm a pretty laid back person but after smoking, I get a new level of Zen.
Old 12-09-2015, 08:56 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Sometimes relaxed, sometimes stimulated, sometimes focused -- I think it may depend on my mental and physical state at the time. For example, if I'm tired, it will perk me up. If I'm stressed, it will relax me and help me unwind. If I'm angry or upset, it definitely calms me down and restores my patience. I'm sure it improves my concentration. I think most of the time the aftereffect is relaxation . . . "contented" is a good way of putting it.

Last edited by masklofumanto; 12-09-2015 at 11:45 PM.
Old 12-19-2015, 07:12 PM

franziska02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default a praise to the cigarettes

We know it all, as it was in the first cigarette, hideous, but fun and interesting, even for me. The 2nd and 3rd cigarette was better and enjoyable. After 40 years, smoker, it is a soothing, satisfying feel what calms and relaxes me when I inhale the smoke deep into my lungs. Me iste s conscious, I'm addicted, but that's not important, I would smoke anyway repeatedly.