Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spliffs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 08:41 AM

Max420UK is on a distinguished road
Default Spliffs?

I take it some people here indulge in other "herbs" as well as tobbaco and I was wondering if anyone else here smokes spliffs a joint of herb and tobacco mixed to a good ratio. Its the way we smoke reefer in the UK either spliffs or bongs. Its good as it rolls well together and the right ratio gives a good flavour when you smoke it you get the nicotine rush first that wears off leaving you comfortably stoned. Also its good as u don't use too much herb its an efficient way of consuming stronger dank sticky icky.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:22 PM

wipeout97 is on a distinguished road

Every time I have met a Brit stateside, this is what they want and how they "roll". You guys are awesome .
Old 06-04-2009, 02:56 PM

thanks man, I don't really have first hand experience of americans so i can't voice an opinion, just out of interest what stuff do you toke, I usually smoke white widow or lemon kush when im smoking those spliffs.
Old 06-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker will become famous soon enough

Nice, what kind of tobacco do you mix it with? Blunts were big here a few years ago but I think everyone's getting tired of it.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:25 PM

Well im not too fussy I will usually snap a cig in half (some of you may consider this a heinous crime) and use about half of that depending on how high I intend to get. So its usually benson & hedges or Marlboro tobacco. Altho i don't generally smoke lights when Im just smoking they mix well in a spliff as it doesn't overpower the weed. Yeah Blunts are good in that they mix the effect of nicotine and the herb, but I personally find them kind of wasteful. Just wondering do you find that the cigarette you smoke after you blaze it up is even better than usual I certainly do
Old 10-09-2009, 12:33 PM

thor91 is on a distinguished road

Well personally, I don't like the taste of herb whatsoever, taste being the main reason why I'm a heavy cigarette smoker, but a lot of my friends indulge in that and I could tell you now that mixing tobacco and weed is starteing to catch on big over here in America. As far as the objects use to smoke, Bongs and hookahs are a real luxury for the middle class to splurge on, so it's still mostly blunts or cheaps bowls.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:40 PM

thats intresting man it sure works well otherwise all of europe wouldnt do it. I guess the recession is making people more stingy with weed not everyone can toke on 3gram blunts all day. Ps im not tryin to say spliffs are the "best" method, there is no best way realy. Cooking with herb is good actually, put some on a pizza with loads of cheese eat it, and prepare to space out for like 3 hours.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:56 PM

TheSmokingDM is on a distinguished road

Man, I haven't smoked "the herb" in quite a few years, & probably won't ever again (unless we win the lotto, so as we could both quit our jobs!). I still cherish fond memories of it, & honestly, I was a pretty prolific smoker in my teens & early-to-mid 20's, & I did enjoy rolling a "spliff". Although my friends would rather just twist up a few grams into a big ol' hogleg, I personally (when by myself) would prefer to mix up equal parts killbud & Skandinavik Full-Aroma Cavendish in a Zig-Zag orange. Great taste, smooth smoke, & not an odor of pine to be smelled; Hell, I was ballsy enough to smoke them in public!