Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » How could anyone smoke a Virginia Slim?

How could anyone smoke a Virginia Slim?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2014, 07:47 AM

Ztrain is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How could anyone smoke a Virginia Slim?

I should start by saying that im typically a regular menthol smoker (pall mall, Kool, Newports) along with certain reds (Camel, Natural American Spirit, Pall Mall only) and I made a really dumb decision in doing this.

However, I am a dragqueen (dont criticize, the LGBT community is a major part of smoking America) and I figured that I should try a cigarette that would give a more feminine look, so on one of my girls nights out, I decided to try some.

Yuck! First, you cant get a satisfying drag off the fuckers at all and all the smoke just tastes like dirty air. I have only prematurely gotten rid of a pack of smokes two times in my life. Once on some pyramid menthols I tried and these fucking cigarettes.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:21 AM

120Boi is an unknown quantity at this point

Some like them and some don't...All a matter of preference, I guess! I started smoking at sixteen and my very first cigarette was in fact a Virginia Slim...Wasn't a menthol though. Taking a drag off any kind of a slim cigarette feels like it's tougher to draw through IMO but I don't mind it. I tried smoking a few out of the Marlboro Gold Pack (Lights) and I thought they were horrid. Funny you say that you are apart of the LGBT Community (I am too)...Something just feels right about smoking a 120. I want to try the full flavor Menthol version of the VS's, not the lights.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator

Therion will become famous soon enough

120Boi, do you dress up in drag too?
Old 10-28-2014, 02:33 PM

wbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nicewbealsd is just really nice

If you're looking for something distinctive that has good taste, you should check out Nat Sherman cigarettes.

If you don't mind regular, they have Fantasia colored cigarettes. They also carry menthol cigarettes up to 101mm.
natshermancigarettes.com/cigarettes-specialities.cfm
natshermancigarettes.com/cigarette_results.cfm#!cigarette/5/

Slim cigarettes will be more difficult to get a full draw when initially lit, but The Nat Sherman cigarettes are possibly the best quality commercial cigarettes available.

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 10-28-2014 at 03:27 PM.
Old 11-19-2014, 05:00 PM

Chic is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ztrain View Post
I should start by saying that im typically a regular menthol smoker (pall mall, Kool, Newports) along with certain reds (Camel, Natural American Spirit, Pall Mall only) and I made a really dumb decision in doing this.

However, I am a dragqueen (dont criticize, the LGBT community is a major part of smoking America) and I figured that I should try a cigarette that would give a more feminine look, so on one of my girls nights out, I decided to try some.

Yuck! First, you cant get a satisfying drag off the fuckers at all and all the smoke just tastes like dirty air. I have only prematurely gotten rid of a pack of smokes two times in my life. Once on some pyramid menthols I tried and these fucking cigarettes.
Haha! Maybe you hate Virginia slims because you inhale like a man. When I first started smoking I smoked Marlboros because that was what my friends and my boyfriend smoked. But it didn't feel quite right and I experiemented with lots of brands. Then I switched to Virginia slims and I have no problem feeling satisfied with them. So with them I'm staying.
Old 11-30-2014, 03:14 AM

LuvFemSmkr is on a distinguished road

I smoke Virginia Slims full flavor menthol 100's and I love them!
Old 02-12-2019, 04:37 PM

pslbas is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile

Originally Posted by LuvFemSmkr View Post
I smoke Virginia Slims full flavor menthol 100's and I love them!
I like my VS 120s gold pack. Smooth with no aftertaste. I like how they're long low lean and loaded with style even though I'm a guy who smokes them
Old 02-12-2019, 05:17 PM

mtg is on a distinguished road

love my full flavor virginia slims, no plan on changing brands, we all have different tastes and mine is a virginia slims