Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » What brand of cigarette do you prefer to smoke?

What brand of cigarette do you prefer to smoke?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2014, 09:22 AM

B&H is an unknown quantity at this point

I usually smoke John Player Standard but prefer benson and hedges gold.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:10 AM

JenniferWalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Now I started smoking e -cigarette, I prefer to try different brands all the time. When I smoke tobacco cigarettes then my favorite brands are: Gold Cigarillos and La Paz cigares.
Old 10-28-2014, 02:37 AM

120Boi is an unknown quantity at this point

Virginia Slim Lights for me!
Old 08-26-2016, 10:35 AM

AllWhiteSmoke will become famous soon enough

Marlboro Lights are my usual, daily cigarette. But when I have the extra cash, I always go for the premium Benson and Hedges, full flavor. Easily my favorite cigarette. Strong with a wonderful taste, and they're 100s by default, so you get even more cigarette to enjoy.

It's funny, because I don't get them all too often, but whenever I do and have them on me when around others, that fancy gold pack always catches their eye. I've found it surprising how many people have never even heard of the brand, much less tried it. I offer one to those interested, and so far everyone who has tried one around me has said they absolutely love them, but the rather expensive price is a bit of a deterrent.

I really wish Davidoff still sold their cigarettes in the US. Back when they first came out, I got a couple of packs of Davidoff Magnums and LOVED them. Unfortunately, like I said, they stopped selling in the US pretty quickly, so I haven't been able to buy a pack since.
Old 08-28-2016, 11:40 AM

kelly10 will become famous soon enough
Smile

I smoke Eve cigarettes. I switched, for a number of reasons, a few years ago, to the longer 120s style of cigarette and after trying a couple of packs of different 120s, settled on the Eves. I smoke the Sapphire blend of Eve cigarettes as I have always preferred a "light" cigarette.

My Eve cigarettes are very satifying and have a surprisingly nice taste. Since switching to them, I've enjoyed smoking even more than ever.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:15 AM

CAMIKE82 is on a distinguished road

I prefer Newport 100's. I have been smoking them regularly for about 2 years now. I always alternated between Marlboro red 100's and Newports. I love my Newport 100's. They have a nice strong menthol flavor.
Old 08-29-2016, 04:23 AM

L337 NUB is an unknown quantity at this point

As far as commercial smokes go, my favourite is Marlboro Menthol 100s, though I also quite enjoy L&M Bolds and Marlboro Midnight, with the occasional pack of Marlboro Smooth or Newports.

My actual favourite smoke though is a blend of Kite Menthol tobacco and The Good Stuff Menthol (Cherokee works well also).
Old 08-29-2016, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

As far as commercial smokes go, my current favorites would be Benson & Hedges Premium Filter, FF American Spirit (blue pack), and FF Camel Wides. Before they were changed in late 1996, I was a FF Winston smoker for 15 years.

My favorite RYO smoke presently is a blend of Three Sails, Talon Regular, and OHM Turkish Red. Three Sails is the "base," that is, about 60% of the blend.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:30 AM

L337 NUB is an unknown quantity at this point

The OHM Turkish is rather pleasant. JW if anyone has actually smoked the L&M Turkish blend (vanilla coloured pack iirc). Never tried them but have noticed them a few times. Of course being L&M my expectations are low, though I like their Bold menthol quite well on occasion.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:13 PM

ysbarra12 is on a distinguished road

Newport 100s or Marlboro menthol