Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Where to buy cigarettes online and is it safe?

Where to buy cigarettes online and is it safe?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2013, 02:07 PM

Babygurl14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to buy cigarettes online and is it safe?

I've been looking at cigarettes shops online but they look risky. I saw a few bad reviews on some of them of people saying they didn't get their order and others getting charged duties and taxes. I want the Marlboro brand but I can't afford to pay 11$ per pack. I know that online I can get a carton with 10 packs for around 29$. I am just worried about the scams out there...what should I do?

Thank you
Old 06-28-2017, 01:41 AM

Ricky_Jackson is an unknown quantity at this point

I buy my cigarettes from cigempire.us I have been using them for over a year. There Cartons are 50 dollars a piece. They taste just like the ones I get from the store here in Washington. I will continue to use them.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:18 AM

Abraham_Perkins is an unknown quantity at this point

I buy my cigarettes from cigempire.us too, Just got an order in today. I havent been using them for a year but just a few orders. I will continue to use them if they keep getting through to me here in New York
Old 08-09-2017, 12:14 AM

John Gotti is on a distinguished road

^ Are the cigarettes you are getting from cigempire USA made FSC cigarettes?
Old 08-09-2017, 05:54 AM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Abraham_Perkins, Jarod_Kissam1972, and Jose_Martin all have the same computer IP. They're probably all one and the same individual. I would also bet that cigempire.us and cignation.us are sites under the same ownership and that these "individuals" pretending to be customers are in fact the owner.
Old 08-12-2017, 06:16 PM

Edward_Woffanstein is an unknown quantity at this point

I go to smokeisland.us I started using them when I found them on facebook. I have never had an issue with them, packages are always discreet. Cost about 30-50 dollars a carton depending on there deals. They just recently moved to this website.
Old 08-22-2017, 02:07 AM

Juliekakes is an unknown quantity at this point

I use smokeisland.us as well, I found them when they were on that facebook as well.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:23 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

If you can handle rolling your own you will save a bundle. Whole leaf is 5 bucks a carton plus whatever it is for a box of tubes for where you live. D&R which is shredded is 9 dollars plus the price of tubes.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:00 PM
Banned

ZigZagZeppelin is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by burge View Post
If you can handle rolling your own you will save a bundle. Whole leaf is 5 bucks a carton plus whatever it is for a box of tubes for where you live.
I gotta call "bullshit" on 5 bucks a carton. I get at most 20 packs (400 cigs) out of a pound of leaf. Im paying $16.00 a pound (I don't get kickbacks from other ppl buyin leaf)......That's 80 cents a pack, I buy Zen Red king tubes 20 cartons (250 count in each box) for 56 bucks shipped thats 11 to 12 cents per 20 cigs.

So, its 91 to 92 cents a pack. Its a lotta work too. Shake each leaf over a trash receptacle, rub each leaf, derib each leaf, destem each leaf, shred it all, case it, inject it.

In essence if you work your ass off you get excellent cigarettes for 92 cents a pack, if you have hours of time to spare to process the leaf.
Old 08-23-2017, 03:04 PM
Banned

ZigZagZeppelin is on a distinguished road

If a friend wanted a pack of smokes from me I'd get 6 bucks a pack. Its time consuming shit to make good cigs from leaf.