Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » What internet cig retailer have you had good luck with?

What internet cig retailer have you had good luck with?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2013, 12:19 PM

Turbota will become famous soon enoughTurbota will become famous soon enough
Default What internet cig retailer have you had good luck with?

I am in the US and refuse to pay the high prices for cigarettes that you purchase over the counter here in the US.

Additionally, I will not buy online from American "Indian Reservations" either (if they are even still in business anymore) since so many of these US based Indian Reservation internet sales companies gave various states the names and personal information of customers that previously ordered cigarettes from them. Of course, tax bills were then sent to many of these unsuspecting customers .... bad bad deal

So, what's still available? ... Well, it's these East Europe internet sales companies that operate out of Moldavia, Ukraine, etc. and there are many of them on the internet.

But, the problem is finding an honest company out of all of these. I personally have not been cheated yet, but there are other problems besides the honesty of some of these companies:

1. Slow delivery times (usually 4-7 weeks from the order date to your door here in the US)

2. No phone number to contact these companies if there is a problem (usually just an email address) that may or may not get replied to.

3. Although these East Europe companies won't be giving tax info about you to your local state tax authorities (good news), there is always the remote chance that your packages may get confiscated by US Customs prior to you receiving them in the mail (USPS). If that happens, your out of money.

4. You have to pay via a Visa credit card. MasterCard is not accepted. Some will also accept a payment by Western Union (but NEVER use this payment option). In fact, select only a company that only accepts the Visa credit card for payment. If they want a payment via Western Union MoneyGram .... Find another company to order from.

Now, my question to you is ..... What internet cigarette retailer have you had GOOD LUCK with in the past, and continue to have good service from right now?

Don't be shy ... we all can benefit from your input

Thanks ....

BTW .... I have had good luck ordering from discount-cigarettes-wholesale.com... but it has now been 7 weeks since my last order. This company is checking on what might have happened to my order. If I never get it, we shall see if they resend the order. I used to trust this company, but now I just don't know for sure anymore.
Old 05-14-2013, 08:00 AM

52 views and still nobody has anything to contribute to this thread!

What's the deal here?

... shakes head
Old 05-14-2013, 11:41 AM

Red Bites is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My luck

Originally Posted by Turbota View Post
I am in the US and refuse to pay the high prices for cigarettes that you purchase over the counter here in the US.

Additionally, I will not buy online from American "Indian Reservations" either (if they are even still in business anymore) since so many of these US based Indian Reservation internet sales companies gave various states the names and personal information of customers that previously ordered cigarettes from them. Of course, tax bills were then sent to many of these unsuspecting customers .... bad bad deal

So, what's still available? ... Well, it's these East Europe internet sales companies that operate out of Moldavia, Ukraine, etc. and there are many of them on the internet.

But, the problem is finding an honest company out of all of these. I personally have not been cheated yet, but there are other problems besides the honesty of some of these companies:

1. Slow delivery times (usually 4-7 weeks from the order date to your door here in the US)

2. No phone number to contact these companies if there is a problem (usually just an email address) that may or may not get replied to.

3. Although these East Europe companies won't be giving tax info about you to your local state tax authorities (good news), there is always the remote chance that your packages may get confiscated by US Customs prior to you receiving them in the mail (USPS). If that happens, your out of money.

4. You have to pay via a Visa credit card. MasterCard is not accepted. Some will also accept a payment by Western Union (but NEVER use this payment option). In fact, select only a company that only accepts the Visa credit card for payment. If they want a payment via Western Union MoneyGram .... Find another company to order from.

Now, my question to you is ..... What internet cigarette retailer have you had GOOD LUCK with in the past, and continue to have good service from right now?

Don't be shy ... we all can benefit from your input

Thanks ....

BTW .... I have had good luck ordering from discount-cigarettes-wholesale.com... but it has now been 7 weeks since my last order. This company is checking on what might have happened to my order. If I never get it, we shall see if they resend the order. I used to trust this company, but now I just don't know for sure anymore.
I haven't ordered from the companies you listed, but I've had a lot of luck with Leafonly.com. They are based in the states and have a number you can call!!! I've had to use the number several times and I don't even get an automated service...a real person comes on the phone right away!!! I can pay using whatever card type I want and they often have promo codes listed for 5% off your order...not too much, but every little penny counts!
Old 05-14-2013, 08:14 PM

ronsen will become famous soon enoughronsen will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Turbota View Post
52 views and still nobody has anything to contribute to this thread!

What's the deal here?

... shakes head
Maybe not many order cigarettes from foreign countries.

>>>shakes head.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker will become famous soon enough

I order online from paylesscigs.com - they are pretty good about shipping quickly and not bothering you with calls.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:55 PM

cooldude is on a distinguished road
Cool

Originally Posted by Chief Smoker View Post
I order online from paylesscigs.com - they are pretty good about shipping quickly and not bothering you with calls.
I order from paylesscigs.com sometimes. There are so many sites to order from. As long as my check clears, they always send my orders right out.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:16 PM

IHCman is on a distinguished road

Here is a list of three companys I've ordered from

dutyfreedepot.com I've heard a lot of complaints about this site but I've ordered from them 4 times and always received my orders within about 21 days. I didn't feel the quality of their cigs was very good. Supposedly Swiss made Marlboros but seemed stale to me.

airportcigarettes.com I ordered from this one twice. Took about 21 days also. Cigs seemed better than dutyfreedepot.com. Swiss Marlboros again. I got tired of their constant spamming of my phone trying to get me to reorder, even when I was waiting for an order to arrive. very annoying. Took almost a year for them to quit calling.

tobaccotrain.com I recently placed my first order with them. Received my order in about 21 days. I was very skeptical of this site as you have to wire them money via western union. Seemed very fishy, but turned out ok. This is the only site where the tracking numbers to my packages have actually worked. Seems the wait to clear customs is what takes the longest. I ordered Philippine Marlboro reds and lights. Quality seemed ok though they are a little weaker than the old USA non fsc Marlboros. They even through in a pack of Winston lights for me to try which was a nice touch.
Old 05-16-2013, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by IHCman View Post

tobaccotrain.com

I recently placed my first order with them. Received my order in about 21 days.

I was very skeptical of this site as you have to wire them money via western union. Seemed very fishy, but turned out ok.
Thank's everyone for the input. I'm sure this is helpful to everyone reading this thread.

IHCman ... Interesting to see this TobaccoTrain company. The reason is that most of the rest of these companies are in Eastern Europe, but TobaccoTrain is located in Cebu, Philippines.

They are selling 1 carton of Marlboro Reds (made in the Philippines) for $27.95 shipped. Not a bad price, but I was in the Philippines just before last Christmas and could buy Marlboro Reds over there for $9.00 USD per carton (big difference

I see they only accept a Western Union money transfer ... of course that will cost you some extra money to send, so that brings the price a little higher.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:08 AM

Patrick69 will become famous soon enough
Default Good Luck

I ordered from cigarette-store.org. I got what I ordered and it took 22 days to get here. They are alright.