Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Price of Cigarettes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 12:38 PM

otuser can only hope to improve
Default Price of Cigarettes

Hello
I'm new to your forum and was reading all the complaints about the price of cigarettes. Well, I have something that I guarantee will pay for itself in a week and yield a pack a day smoker a carton a month every month for doing nothing.

It's been sitting in my warehouse for the past 10 years. The cigarette companies blocked it from market and I lost my house and business but I saved the product.

Now we have social networking sites such as face book and twitter and forums such as this one that deserve to know about this, and can spread the word and the cigarette companies have no way to stop it.

This is the first forum I have contacted regarding this product. I don't want to break any rules about solicitation on your forum but if the cigarette companies were charging me through the nose for smokes and hiding an easy way to reduce the cost then I would want to know about it.

I feel that any information that can help your members save money on cigarettes is something that you would not be opposed to me sharing.

The cigarette companies have used their considerable influence to keep this product off the market. Why would they do that if this product didn't work?

Please check us out and I would love to answer any questions or opinions your members might have. I can't tell you how much we are counting on your feed back.

The product is called The Sleeve, (www.thesleeve.com) If folds out and slips snugly onto your cigarette package (out of sight, out of mind) it is waterproof, highly protective, beautiful, covers cigarette advertising from the sight of children, reduces a pack a day smokers habit by approximately $50 a month and seriously helps your health (read the medical studies on reducing on our web page). 100% Guaranteed to pay for itself in a week.

We have been fighting big tobacco over this for 28 years. With your help maybe the little guy can win.

Please send me your comments and concerns and help us get this product to the people. We've been beat into the ground by big tobacco, it would be nice to strike them a blow back.

If just 1% of smokers in America used this, the cigarette companies would be looking at lost sales of $50 Million a month, and all of it would go into the smokers pockets, or should I say stay in their pockets.

Thanks for reading
Sean
Old 04-26-2013, 02:04 PM

ronsen will become famous soon enoughronsen will become famous soon enough

What a blatant scam.
Old 04-26-2013, 03:45 PM

Default The Sleeve

Scam?
Beautiful, just what I expected. I spend 28 years researching and studying and with one flick of the keyboard you deem me a fake. That's pretty funny.

I just love this. I've been listening to this for years. Unbelievers.
Can you admit your wrong if you are? If you can...

You honestly count your smokes each day for 7 days using the cigarette package and mark it down starting tomorrow.

I'll send you a Free set of Sleeves, you use it and count your cigarettes for 7 days and share the results with us all. NO CHEATING and you must get rid of any empty packs laying around that can trigger a craving. This offer is for the first 10 participants.

Come on, you willing to back up your mouth. I'll back up mine with my product and my money. You have nothing to loose besides eating a little crow. I'll send this forum 10 Free sets to test. I'm not afraid are you?

I'm sure that the good people of this forum would be very interested in participating in a test that has such huge ramifications.

Go to www.thesleeve.com pick your size and preferred set and go to check out and select paypal as method of payment fill out the shipping info and submit your order without paying. Type xx in front of your name in the
shipping info so I'll know it is you.

Instructions: Slip it on, use 24/7, alternate every 3-4 weeks to avoid getting used to the package and get rid of empty packaging laying around.

The cigarette companies have been screwing with your brains for years. It's called "subliminal messaging" and it is done using graphics, not text.

The printing world uses what is called pantone colors. They are color swatches that have a color code to guarantee the customer the exact color they ordered so there is no argument over the print job.

The cigarette companies use a color half way between these pantones which makes their particular color their own, unique unto the brand. This means that if you put a brand of cigarettes that is red in a room full of red stuff from the real world, a smoker will within seconds, zero in on where their package is. It works like a fighter jets targeting system, the big circle (your subconscious) identifies the area the color is in and the little dot (your conscious) picks it out. This is not an opinion it is a FACT!

This is called the brand identifier, you are conditioned (by using the package) to think of cigarettes every time you see this color, even if it is someone elses package.

Now what they do to you is "Redflag" your subconscious by changing the design periodically. Your subconscious responds to graphic change in a constant. The constant being your cigarette package and color.

A good example is if someone cuts down a tree on your street. You come home and instantly something is bothering you, your street doesn't look right. It may bug you a little while but you finally realize the tree is missing. After a while (several months) you forget the tree was ever there.

The same thing holds true with your cigarettes. When the cigarette company changes the design (which they do every so often) it attracts your attention to your package and in turn you have a smoke. There is not 1 smoker on the planet that is not affected by this unless your not human. Your subconscious does NOT read, it only responds to graphic change. Again, THIS IS A FACT not opinion.

By hiding a cigarette package with unrelated artwork or photos eliminates the subliminal games of the tobacco companies and reduces a smokers habit by 20% instantly. Smoke-enders, a company that has been studying smoking for more than 45 years claims this as FACT!

If you keep your smokes in your pocket and out of sight all of the time and never leave them out then you have already done the job and your habit is at a minimum, what is called core. All the Sleeve will do is protect, beautify and waterproof your smokes.

Also, if you care, this cannot be argued The Sleeve covers cigarette advertising to children. Congress has made it a priority to cover cigarette advertising to children, Canada has made it law, no cigarette advertising at all in stores because of the PROVEN danger to children's likely hood of smoking in the future. Covering up cigarette advertising is of paramount importance. Anyone who says otherwise is quite simply WRONG! Out of Sight Out of Mind is the word of the day. Again FACT!
Old 04-27-2013, 01:30 PM

What, no reply? You called me a scam artist, I'm putting my money and my product right where your mouth is. The question is, are you man enough to eat a little crow. I'm man enough to stand behind what I am saying, are you willing to put your opinion to the test? or are you so uncertain of your position you are going to ignore me?

Come on, send me an email and I'll send you a set FREE! sean@originalthoughtinc.com
So far only one of your members opted to test my product honestly.

I really don't want to hear you and your members whining about the high price of cigarettes when you won't so much as send an email to find out if what I am saying is true.

I've got 28 years of research behind my statement (notice I did not say opinion) of fact.

Maybe you like the look of the cigarette ad and just love to spend money.

One other thing, why would I offer a single Sleeve for under $5 with no shipping and handling charge and give it a 110% Guarantee (this means I'll pay for the cost of you shipping it back to me as well as the cost of the product). If I was running a scam, it's a pretty stupid one, don't you think?

FYI we have never had anyone return this product. Once a customer gets it, I couldn't buy it back.

so come on, saving huge on the cost of cigarettes is just an email away, and its FREE!
Sean
Old 04-27-2013, 05:08 PM

Your posts and website speak for themselves.
I find your posturing hilarious.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:53 PM

Who's posturing? I'm strait up. I really want you to test this product. I like a man that says what he thinks. What I don't understand is why you won't try my product when I am offering it for FREE!

This is the only forum (cigreviews) that I have approached to date. I chose this forum to debut this product, not because it had a lot of members and high view numbers which this forum certainly does not have, but because of the dialogue of the members.

They seemed to be upbeat and open minded and judging by the overwhelming amount of complaints about the high price of cigarettes, I thought it the perfect place to start.

This is a very special product. The polymer we use has to be specially treated in order to take the environmentally friendly ink, and other than Italy, Canada was the only place to get it and the only place besides Europe with the printer needed to do the job. Not available in the USA.

Our manufacturing is in Toronto Canada and our banking is in Chicago. It's a damn hard job manufacturing anything like this west of China so how about a little respect. I've spent 28 years of my life creating a product that covers cigarette advertising, hiding it from children (something our government agrees on without question) and reduces smoking 20% saving you money.

I've been toe to toe with Phillip Morris for 15 years, I've lost my house, my savings, my health, and damn near my family all because I believed in a product that helped people like you and your children.

What a monster I am.

The only way I stop pushing this product is if I'm dead. It pisses me off when the tobacco companies subliminally screw with my head, what I don't get is why doesn't it bother you?

You guys should be excited that I chose your forum to start from. How often does any of us get a chance to make a difference in the world. The graphics on these Sleeves are specially designed to NOT attract your attention. This product is the result of 28 years of research so stow the ego and give me the benefit of the doubt. At least until 10 of your members test the product FREE!

I don't know you at all, but if you try my product just to trash it, don't bother. Nobody on this forum will benefit from false results. Honesty is what we need, I am doing a 7 day test which by any ones standard is short so the participants need to be honest with their count. (30 day tests really show the results but if you stay honest 7 days will tell the story).

Why are you so hateful? Has it not dawned on you that you have tripped over the real deal?
Old 04-27-2013, 08:21 PM

Just a few facts, opinions, statements etc.
1. On another thread you reply to a first time poster. You accuse him of bootlegging your product. I call BS on that. There have been many ciogarette cases around for decades that will hold an OTC pack of cigarettes.

2. You tell him to stay in China, that we prefer to keep our money in this country. Well, this is an international forum. Who appointed you spokesperson for the rest of us? But you fail to mention what country. In another post you reveal your product is manufactured in Canada. Why should I send my USA dollars to Canada?

3. As for your cutting down on smoking angle, your claims can be achieved by any other simular product.

4. Why would Philip Morris even bother with your company? With all the companies providing cases/sleeves why are you the only one?

5. Hucksters on forums come and go.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:36 PM

1. Your right, Just because I have been making the product since 1985 studied the applications and did all the hard work, sometimes I get a little perturbed with the johnny come latelys looking for a quick buck. But, in the end he is still covering cigarette advertising and that is a good thing. So I think that I will issue him an apology, but I will not explain to him how to increase the effectiveness of his product, that comes with years of study and testing and is a secret held by us and the cigarette companies. Sometimes I forget how far ahead our product is.

2. Your absolutely right again, I have no right, to speak for anyone on this site, my opinions are my own I should have used the term I, and will make sure I do not make that mistake again, I sometimes forget how easy it is to make errors in grammer and I should have looked closer. I was speaking of my company who has worked hard not to give in to the lure of cheap labor. We have never liked the companies that flood the market with cheap product that doesn't last or work (if it doesn't last it doesn't work).

They don't tell you how to use the product properly to permanently reduce, because they don't even know that it makes you reduce because they don't know how to make it make you reduce. If you don't use it as directed it won't work longer than a month. All they are doing is making a pretty package that just barely works and not that well.

The key is the GRAPHICS how many different ways do I have to say it. It's in the color the shading the composition, these are the things that make it work very well, enough to make a difference. You are a fool if you think that you can manipulate the subconscious without study or with a couple of hap hazard pictures. This takes years, years I'm proud to have put in. Like I said before I am the real deal. I know more about what makes people smoke and conversely what makes smokers NOT smoke, than anyone, short of the tobacco companies (they spend millions on messing with your minds).

3. As for 3, I think 2 about covers it.

4. They never paid me any mind until I got my product into 2 major outlets in Canada, and 1 in the US this was in the spring of 2001. With my manufacturing the way it was, this was about all I could handle at the time, it amounted to more than 4000 outlets. My product was paid for and pulled from the shelves never to be seen again. The companies refused my calls. One of the company executives actually quit his job when he found out that he really didn't have the last in say in what he buys for the company. He called me, apologized, and told me that the tobacco companies had used their considerable influence to have my product pulled from the shelves. Afterwards I couldn't get a distributor in North America to even look at it. After harassing another companies executive, he finally came clean (off the record of coarse) and told me that the cigarette companies threatened his company with 4 million dollars in advertising incentives if they continued to sell a product that covered their advertising. They named me specifically.

My business lawyer (who I can't pay but stays with me anyway) told me that any one person that can piss of the biggest corporation on the planet deserved some respect. How about a little from you?

The cigarette companies know what my product does to the sales of their product, I know what it does, the problem is getting others to understand that this is not just another plastic box. This is years of study and testing not some joke.

By the way, I manufacture in Canada because the US did not have the special things I needed to do so. #1 a lithographic dryography printer (the only other ones were in Europe at the time) this is a printer that prints with what is called "Dry" inks. This means NO carcinogens. That's right "Environmentally Friendly Printing". Also, #2 a specially treated polymer so we could print on this outstanding sub-strait (material) that was also available in Canada, instead of Italy, luckily just a 100 miles from the printers. This saved a fortune in premanufacture shipping costs, which got our end retail prices low enough to be reasonable to the consumer.

Another thing, NOT that it is any of your business, we bank at the Harris bank in Chicago. All of our monies are banked in the US every red cent.

One other thing before I go to bed.
In #2 you ridicule me for saying I like to keep my companies money in the US.
Then you turn right around and say "Why should I send my USA dollars to Canada? You're a little flip-floppy there don't you think?

You're also right about your last comment, Hucksters on forums come and go

I'm not going anywhere, I don't care how small your forum is, I am going to prove to you and the rest that this is for real and it works. People from your forum have contacted me and are preparing to test the product at least they see that I am being up front and honest. I am mailing out some tomorrow.

Come on Rosen quit fighting with me and try it out, you've got nothing to lose and you can come back on and trash me all you want. But remember 10 other people are reviewing it as well so be honest and follow instructions or don't play.

One other thing, don't you wonder why I am even bothering spending so much time with you when there are so many others out there? Because I care and I don't even know you, and you hate me. But that's ok if was the person you think I am I would have booked ages ago.

One thing I do want to thank you for though, is opening my eyes to the fact that I owe someone an apology, it seems I through a little hate out there myself, and that is not my way. He may not be cutting down smoking for anyone but he is covering cigarette ads from the eyes of children and that is a very good thing. But he gets no secrets on how to adjust his graphics.

Still here
Old 04-30-2013, 07:50 PM

A man is never so uncertain of his opinion, as when he refuses to test it.

S