Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » US-made KENT cigarettes - how good they are?

US-made KENT cigarettes - how good they are?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 AM

guy25 is on a distinguished road

hi guys.,,,...does anyone know whether Kent Deluxe 100s soft pack is still available for sale now? Thanks in advance..only in duty free shops? and which country..
Old 04-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by dajo View Post
Siberian: you mentioned Newports. I checked my old thread on menthols I did't try them first time around. Will be buying a pack on my way to work in the morning. I'm curious to find out how they taste compared to Marlboro menthols.
You never came back and said how you liked the Newports compared to the Marlboro Menthols. Any update?
Old 04-03-2013, 06:38 AM

dajo will become famous soon enoughdajo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
You never came back and said how you liked the Newports compared to the Marlboro Menthols. Any update?
Good morning! Yeah you're probably right I didn't give any update But I bought a pack. Newport regulars are OK, but they tasted a bit stale. I like the fact they seem to be pretty strong cigarettes and nic hit was OK. As everybody whos been readin my posts knows I like my cigarettes strong, stronger the better My work is hard, mostly outdoors, strong cigarettes give me energy to survive all day

masklofumanto: Newports are OK, could buy them occasionally to add a change my 1ppd Marb menthols. I'm now smoking 3,5 ppd Marlboro reds from Philippines. I'm really in love with those cigarettes, they're stronger than us reds but also smoother. I recommend anyone who likes good old marlboro taste to try these!