Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Beware! Cigarcap.com - scammer!!!

Beware! Cigarcap.com - scammer!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 AM

Siberian Man will become famous soon enough
Default Beware! Cigarcap.com - scammer!!!

Hello everybody. I want to warn you about "buying" cigarettes from CIGARCAP.COM. They represent themselves as korean online shop, selling korean-made duty free cigs with free shipping. I emailed them several times before ordering with different questions to webmaster @cigarcap.com and sent messages through web-form on their site. I didn't receive any answer, but their site looked legit and I decided to make an order. I have made an order there in 15:35 (GMT+9 - korean time) 22 February 2013 on 34.70$. I have ordered a carton of cigs plus extra charge for shipping with tracking.
During ordering I was redirected to [url]www.eximbay.com[/url], processing company, who are have partnership with [url]www.cigarcap.com[/url]. They charged my VISA card instantly. According information on their site, if order made on Friday before 4 PM GMT+9, they send order the same day, otherwise on Monday. As I have already told, order have been made in 15:35 GMT+9. But they didn't send order on Friday. Now is evening of Monday and all information I have about my order is "Confirm receipt(credit card)". I e-mailed them today in a fifth or sixth time to chino @ecrony.co.kr, but they, as always, didn't sent a reply. Now I understand that they are SCAMMERS and not legit, they like to get hard-earned money from client and not send ordered goods. I have already claimed to Eximbay and to my bank about this FRAUD and ask them to make chargeback. I will also sent to [url]www.cigarcap.com[/url] information about this review, so they, probably, will try to whitewash themselves here. They have already used this tactics, posting self-advertising on different sites, for example Yahoo!Answers - answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080414221840AA4jGXT . The asking user and answering user - one and the same person with different nicknames. Also NOTE - name of asking user - CHINO, email of this shop - CHINO ECRONY.CO.KR.
DON'T TRUST THIS SCAMMER!

Last edited by Siberian Man; 03-02-2013 at 06:26 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:14 PM

jdwsmokes will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the info.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:59 AM

Siberian Man will become famous soon enough
Default Cigarcap.com - scammer!

Well, for the last day I have claimed to processing company and my bank, posted some negative feedbacks on store ratings' sites and made a submission to korean authorities, including police via internet. Have sent info about this to abovementioned emails of seller. And immediately got a email response from seller on the basis of which the order has been shipped today. So, my first email to seller was sent 16 February 2013 an today is 26. Ten days and fight with loss lots of energy and nerves just to get simple email response. Actually, I don't know what I will get in parcel, maybe crappish chinese fake cigs... HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, WORST SELLER EVER, NOT RECCOMENDED AT ALL !!!
Old 02-26-2013, 04:30 PM

JerryRister is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the information Siberian..