Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Guy smoking 120mm cigarettes?

Guy smoking 120mm cigarettes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2011, 12:14 AM

!Eureka is on a distinguished road
Default Guy smoking 120mm cigarettes?

Hi!

Was just wondering how weird is it if a male smoker smokes these. I am fascinated by More 120s, they look so good and I just want to try them. They don't seem all feminine to me, but I'm concerned about smoking them in public

What are your thoughts? Can a guy smoke 120s without losing his "manliness" ?
Old 08-25-2011, 08:19 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough

As I have posted before, I don't get this "long cig" thing.
Old 08-26-2011, 01:39 PM

deana429 is on a distinguished road

My boyfriend smokes them. I think at first it bothered him but we looked at it this way. It lasts a long time and for the price of cigerettes " who cares!!!! They last alot longer and we really LOVE them!!!!! He jokes sometimes because of the length he can put it out and go back to it later.
Old 08-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Therion will become famous soon enough

Long cigarettes are the smart financial choice, you simply get more for your money.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:15 PM

the iron horse will become famous soon enoughthe iron horse will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the iron horse View Post
As I have posted before, I don't get this "long cig" thing.

Still awaiting some replies to this
Old 09-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Super Moderator

Therion will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by the iron horse View Post
Still awaiting some replies to this

They just look nice, both the length and the white filter. I don't like brown filter cigarettes unless it's an all dark brown Moore then that's pure class too. They have that sophisticated 70's look to them, if you know what I mean.

When ever I see a woman smoking like a Marlboro red or Winston I think she looks trashy but when I see one smoking a Virginia Slim or Misty, I think smoking Goddess. Leave the reds to the cowboys and construction workers. That's just my take on it.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:30 AM

Queen_Bee will become famous soon enough

I don't like the taste of 100's or 120's, they taste different and worse to me. But if a guy were to smoke them then why would I think any different or bad, like others have already said you get more for your money.
Living this way was the price
For something she never knew
It's her heart she left behind
Having thoughts of suicide
Dreaming of a fairytale life

-Bridget Waters
Old 09-28-2017, 11:46 PM

mm63221 will become famous soon enough
Default Men smoking 120s

I for one would love to see a man smoking 120s. I smoke More 120s(and 240) length in my long brown 8.7" holder. I wont smoke my More without my holder. I think it looks ultra long, slim, elegant. I smoke everywhere(where allowed) and love the compliments. Hopefully one day i can get a guy to smoke them with me.

Barry
mm6321@yahoo.com
Old 09-29-2017, 01:41 AM
Banned

burge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these partsburge is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by !Eureka View Post
Hi!

Was just wondering how weird is it if a male smoker smokes these. I am fascinated by More 120s, they look so good and I just want to try them. They don't seem all feminine to me, but I'm concerned about smoking them in public

What are your thoughts? Can a guy smoke 120s without losing his "manliness" ?
Well I used to buy 100's when they were the same diameter they had more tobacco. I used to cut off the ends and roll them.
Old 09-29-2017, 06:15 AM

kelly10 will become famous soon enoughkelly10 will become famous soon enough

Okay, I used to think these 120s as "granny cigarettes". And about 8 years ago, on a whim bought a pack of 120s...because they remind me of my Grandma.

I was looking to change cigarette brands after 15 years of smoking Merits as the price of them went way up and the smoking experience down.

They were so weird at first, but by the end of the first pack, I wanted to try another and I've been smoking 120s since. The extra length just makes it a more relaxing smoking experience and the longer filter provides a cooler smoke with almost no harshness at the end of my cigarette.

If a gentleman wants to smoke a 120,I'd be the first to understand the benefits why, so go for it. As wesmoke most of our ciggies alone now days, you can always also carry a pack of short ones when you are smoking with your guy friends.