Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » First cigarette at the party

First cigarette at the party

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2021, 04:14 PM

amba is an unknown quantity at this point
Default First cigarette at the party

I have 26 years. I didn't smoke until a week ago at a party. I was drunk and my friend offered me a cigarette. I don't know why I agreed. In the beginning, I took only a puff It was awful, My friend told me I should take a breath while I have an smoke in my mouth, I did this. I felt very refreshed and have something like a buzz in my head. Why I can't forget how good it was?
Old 04-18-2021, 05:13 PM

SmokerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by amba View Post
I have 26 years. I didn't smoke until a week ago at a party. I was drunk and my friend offered me a cigarette. I don't know why I agreed. In the beginning, I took only a puff It was awful, My friend told me I should take a breath while I have an smoke in my mouth, I did this. I felt very refreshed and have something like a buzz in my head. Why I can't forget how good it was?

If you liked it why don't you start smoking?
Old 04-18-2021, 05:23 PM

I'm a little worried about this why I started to like this so much. What happens when I will do this again?
Old 05-04-2021, 03:16 PM

Fur Lady is on a distinguished road

Hi amba,

nothing will happen when you do it again for a second time except you will increase the number of times you're smoking by 1.

If you constantly repeat it, you will get addicted and become a regular smoker. There is nothing wrong with it. Most smokers went this way, including me.

If you really like it and want to continue, you don't need to fear addiction because you want and will continue. Why should you waive anything you like? If you dislike smoking you will not give it a second try.

As you think about a second try, I assume you like smoking. What you do, is your decision.

Daniela
Old 05-04-2021, 04:09 PM

I'm worried about this why I started to like this so much. I also have a complicated situation my girlfriend is a smoker and I always complained about that. I don't want her to see me with the cigarette. I am paranoid about it because I have always told her it is a filthy habit. I didn't know it is so good. I was an asshole. I have smoked 3 cigarettes already.
Old 05-05-2021, 09:28 AM

Fur Lady is on a distinguished road

Hi amba,

don't worry why you like it. Why you like or dislike something is rarely of interest. Most time it is advantegeous to accept.

As you have smoked a few more cigarettes, I think you really like it. So why not continuing it?

You need to clarify the situation with your girlfriend. This is my idea, consider it, and if you like, adapt it to your needs:

Your situation is like a young girl or boy who needs to tell his or her parents. There is someone who currently does not know you are smoking. You keep it as a scret. You feel well with it now, but...
... if you want to continue smoking, your attitude prevents you from smoking whenever you would like. Indeed, you will get a bad conscience.

One way is to tell your girl-friend that you were curious what smoking really means and that you tried a few cigarettes to find out. Then you can tell her, that it is fine habit and you were wrong. If you want it dramatically you can tell it to her like you wrote here, that you were an asshole.
Tell her you feel sorry, and then you can put out your pack and ask her whether she would like to smoke with you.

Sound good? Go through it. When mom caught me smoking and everything was cleared I felt really really happy. It is indeed no joy to keep it secretly.

Daniela