Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Something strange has happened...

Something strange has happened...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2020, 04:29 AM

SmokingPaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Something strange has happened...

I haven't been around this site for a few weeks recently. Something strange has happened in relation to my smoking. I have found myself getting annoyed with the constant need to smoke. I've even contemplated given up over the last 2 or 3 days!

My daily intake has dropped and I find myself with a cough and constant tickly throat now, which is getting frustrating. As an example - it's 10:30am here at the moment, I've been up since 6am and I've only had 2 cigarettes!

I have no idea what to do going forward. I have two weeks off work coming up in August and I imagine trying to give up smoking during these two weeks will not make the break from work enjoyable. But, I want to at least try and see if I can give up? Should I just continue to smoke until after the two weeks off?

I know I'm the only one that can make this decision, but some support / comments would help from you guys. Has anyone else experienced this change in your thoughts about smoking?

Last edited by SmokingPaul; 07-31-2020 at 04:32 AM.