Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > General Smokers Discussion » Why do young people become smokers ?

Why do young people become smokers ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2020, 02:38 PM

smokercm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Why do young people become smokers ?

Because they try i and discover it BLOODY FEELS GREAT to smoke cigarettes. Cigarette smoke feels really really good in your lungs !

And the nicotine they are getting makes them feel really good as well. And the more cigarettes the smoke, the better if fells to smoke them.

And yes they even find becoming hooked on cigarettes feels good as well.

Smoking feels good !

Ans unlike alcohol smoking does not alter you. There are no cases where smoking has been the cause of traffic accidents and death. it is one of the few things you can do for pure enjoyment that does the least amount of damage to you. unlike alcohol and drugs.

Last edited by smokercm; 07-12-2020 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-13-2020, 11:33 AM

River is an unknown quantity at this point

I have only been a smoker since September 2019 when I picked it up at 17.
I must agree with you, I really wanted to try it and yes the feeling of dragging the smoke into my lungs is awesome.

And yes you are right with the pack a day habit I already have, I am hopelessly hooked and that sure feels great. Satisfying my body’s need for nicotine gives such a relief.

Yes smoking feels great and although you say becoming a smoker doesn’t alter you, I must disagree smoker me is much more confident and content than non-smoker me was last year.
Old 07-15-2020, 11:15 PM

Vanessa1991 is on a distinguished road
Default Hi !

When I started smoking at age 10, I guess (dont know), that I was already kind of addicted to the second hand smoke of my heavy smoking parents. Then, I just got curious and wanted to try.
I love the taste, smell, the feeling in my lungs, and got soon addicted on them.
I found out that at age 10, on the one hand some friends left me bcause they could not understand me smoking (of course I was very young) but on the other hand, I then got the coolest girl in school BECAUSE I smoked cigarettes.
Cigarettes helped me with all the stress in my teens, I felt good and was one of the coolest girl in school because I was the first girl in my class who started smoking.
So, one aspect is definitely that if you start smoking, you belong to the cool ones and I just know based on my own experience that is is good to start early in life. It helps to develop self confidence, it relaxes and you just feel cool when you smoke as a teen.
This is at least my experiences and beside that I fully agree with all what was already written here.

Vanessa
Old 08-07-2020, 07:28 PM

Late starter is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by River View Post
I have only been a smoker since September 2019 when I picked it up at 17.
I must agree with you, I really wanted to try it and yes the feeling of dragging the smoke into my lungs is awesome.

And yes you are right with the pack a day habit I already have, I am hopelessly hooked and that sure feels great. Satisfying my body’s need for nicotine gives such a relief.

Yes smoking feels great and although you say becoming a smoker doesn’t alter you, I must disagree smoker me is much more confident and content than non-smoker me was last year.
I totally agree with the confidence part. Being able to resist all public pressure not to smoke and allowing myself to become a smoker has made me more confident. Every cig I light up in public is a display of the conscious chose I made to allow myself to get hooked and it.feels great to be a smoking man and exchange a glance with other smokers who underwent the same transition.