Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fsc suck !!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Entry Member

Elisha is on a distinguished road
Default Fsc suck !!!!!!!!

I have smoked Salem cigarettes for 32 years, ALWAYS SALEMS !!!!!!!! I loved them !!!!! However, In the last year I have spent more money on lighters trying to keep them lit then I have on the cigarettes themselves
My husband is a die hard Newport smoker so one day I thought I'd try one of his, I honestly didnt care for for it much BUT, AMAZING, I didnt have to relight it once !!!! It was great !!!!!! I thought maybe it was just a fluke and tried this several times, they NEVER went out !
Since I didnt care for them I went on a search for a new cigarette and finally found Marlboro menthol, AND I LOVE THEM, not one have I had to re light my cigarette. My point being, I had to stop smoking my favorite cigarette because somebody cant figure out the correct chemical cocktail for keeping Salems "just right" Im heart broken.
So, where I hear that you guys have figured out how to fix this horrible problem, I will switch back to my beloved Salem.

Last edited by Chief Smoker; 10-10-2013 at 09:01 AM.