Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Electronic Cigarettes - E Cigarettes » Smoking Vaporizer Ė A Healthy Way to Quit Smoking

Smoking Vaporizer Ė A Healthy Way to Quit Smoking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 AM

dbarter123 is on a distinguished road
Default Smoking Vaporizer Ė A Healthy Way to Quit Smoking

Today there are larger numbers of tobacco smokers who have made many attempts and practiced many aids in order to quit smoking and most of them are unsuccessful. If you are also a smoker and being an unsuccessful quitter then I recommend you to try a smoking vaporizer. This is an ultimate solution for smokers you want to kick away their smoking habits. Smoking vaporizer doesnít ask a smoker to quit smoking, because instantly quitting is a tough job to do, but rather a smoking vaporizer let you to leave smoking gradually. Itís an electronic device free of all the toxic chemicals which makes a regular cigarette a killing item.

Smoking vaporizer emphasizes on getting rid of smoking or at least decreasing the smoking habit and itís the most promising and proven equipment of the 20th century. A smoking vaporizer is also safe in medical point of view and it has been approved by the FDA. Many therapists and physicians are advising their smoker patients using smoking vaporizers as a healthy alternative. While thinking to quit, itís very difficult to take the first step, preparing your mind and making a decision to quit but the more difficult thing is that the smoker also has to keep away from smoking until the nicotine urge is completely gone.

But a smoking vaporizer doesnít work as a wall between you and your smoking. You can enjoy smoking as well as it heal your body and prepare it to leave the smoking behind. Even though smoking vaporizer is not made for the reason to quit smoking but still many smokers use it for that specific reason.
Old 11-24-2010, 07:38 AM

kenny001 is on a distinguished road

There are different kinds of vaporizers like tobacco vaporizer that can help you to quit smoking, herbal vaporizer that is commonly used for the treatment of various diseases and some other different types of vaporizers. The vaporizer is most commonly used for the purpose of the smokeless ingestion of various substances.
Discussing the use of the tobacco vaporizer, it is used to burn the nicotine leaves at the controlled temperature that is much below the combustion point of the carbon. This prevents the production of harmful chemicals that are generally produced while smoking a cigarette. This is the reason that people are proffering to use the tobacco vaporizer so that they can take in the pure vapors of the nicotine. This helps them a lot and prevents the inhaling of the harmful chemicals.
The second type of vaporizer is an herbal vaporizer that is usually accompanied by the herbal grinder. The herbal vaporizer is commonly used by the people who are suffering from sinus and are following the natural methods of the treatment. The herbal vaporizer is used to get the pure vapors of the herbs that can be inhaled with the help of the mouth piece. This provides a great comfort to the people who are suffering from sinus. The vaporizers come in different shapes ands sizes and they are handy. This makes them easy to carry.
The vaporizer consists of different parts such as air chamber, a mouth piece along with the hand piece and some other parts also.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:42 AM

SeanBen is on a distinguished road

Hello,This is very true that vaporizers are the best alternative to quit smoking and are very healthy and safe and causes no harm to the respiratory organs and they uses the herbs as an active ingredient and therefore doesn't produce toxic smoke. They also don't burn the herbs but simply heats it.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:34 PM

webslave is on a distinguished road

Are the vaporizers yall are mentioning, are they Electronic cigarettes such as Njoy, Green smoke, & Safe Cig ?
Old 05-16-2012, 03:40 PM

Markus is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by webslave View Post
Are the vaporizers yall are mentioning, are they Electronic cigarettes such as Njoy, Green smoke, & Safe Cig ?
I was wondering the same thing. All the vaporizers I know of are for cannibus.
Old 06-19-2012, 01:21 AM

mommywoman will become famous soon enough

I tried to explain to my doctor about smoking. I told him cig are my friend. I smoke when I accomplish something. They are there when I'm mad, they are there for me when I'm sad, they are there for me when I'm happy and they are there for me when I'm worried and most of all, my friend is there when I die.