Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Electronic Cigs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2009, 04:22 PM

Advisary420 is on a distinguished road
Default Electronic Cigs?

Hello all. I am a frequent visitor to this site, but I just now created an account because I have a question for fellow smokers. Have any of you heard or tried these new electronic cigs? Its getting way to damn expensive to smoke cigs here in the states, and these look like a cheaper and healthier alternative. Here is a link to show you all what im talking about.

Last edited by admin; 05-05-2009 at 04:25 PM. Reason: No links allowed at this time.
Old 05-12-2009, 07:11 PM

Sally is on a distinguished road
Talking Hi Advisary420

I am a monitor on this web site and I would like to personaly welcome you to this form. I hope you pull up a chair, light up a smoke and make yourself at home.

I personaly enjoy the blu cigarettes and you can order them right off this web site off the top smoke shop listings.

We can not post links on this form but if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.

I ordered my blu cigarettes on Monday of last week and I got them on Friday 5 days later. I love them so much that I will never go back to regular cigarettes again.

With the price of cigarettes and all the restrictions on where we can smoke I felt this would be an alternative to when I could not smoke regular cigarettes but now that I have tried them I will never go back. I can breathe again meaning my lungs feel better in just 4 days. I try to light up a real cigarette now and my lunds can not handle the smoke and that is a good thing.

I hope I have answered your questions if not ask some more
Old 12-03-2010, 08:31 PM

kenny001 is on a distinguished road

welcome here firstly, and you can get the electronic cigarette as i used it, they can help you save more, and you also can get the smoking feeling, you can see the reviews on the internet, you will get to know more about it.
Old 12-22-2010, 08:08 PM

Eric123 is on a distinguished road

you can have a try for it, they are good products as i have used, you can smoke them like smoking the real cigarettes, but before you buy it, you should check the tips such as the quality, the using methods, the manual, the flavors and so on.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:58 AM

mommywoman will become famous soon enough

I vape green smoke. Starter kits can be expensive but after that, the cartomizers ("filters") turn out to be cheaper than cig. They sell a 6 pack of disposables if your interested. Website greensmoke.com