Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Electronic Cigarettes - E Cigarettes » Harmful Effects of Electronic Cigarette

Harmful Effects of Electronic Cigarette

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2014, 05:29 AM
Entry Member

clickacigusa is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Harmful Effects of Electronic Cigarette

I am new to smoking. I have heard about e-cigarette from my friends.Can anyone tell me about the harmful effects of e-cigarette?
Old 08-23-2014, 01:46 AM

JenniferWalker is an unknown quantity at this point

New research shows E-cigarette is more beneficial than harmful. E-cig has less health issue, then normal cigarette. The benefits of e- cigarette outweigh harm of it. E-cigarettes are the only thing that helped many peoples to quit conventional cigarette.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:56 AM

oliviamia168@yahoo.com is infamous around these partsoliviamia168@yahoo.com is infamous around these parts
Default Side effects?

I have been vaping for 13 month's and feel a heck of a lot better. I try to keep up in news about e- cigs and have yet to find a definitive study to say that it is harmful.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:54 PM

Taajsgpm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by oliviamia168@yahoo.com View Post
I have been vaping for 13 month's and feel a heck of a lot better. I try to keep up in news about e- cigs and have yet to find a definitive study to say that it is harmful.
Likewise Olivia I have yet to see a substantial study that its harmful. And no can argue its anywhere near as bad as real cigs and the 400 deadly chemicals
Old 11-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Entry Member

Simranahuja is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello buddy, I don't think that electronic cigarettes are harmful for health. E-cigarettes are the only thing that helped many peoples to quit conventional cigarette.

Last edited by Simranahuja; 11-10-2014 at 11:49 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 01:17 AM
Entry Member

RafaelDejonge is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenniferWalker View Post
New research shows E-cigarette is more beneficial than harmful. E-cig has less health issue, then normal cigarette. The benefits of e- cigarette outweigh harm of it. E-cigarettes are the only thing that helped many peoples to quit conventional cigarette.
Hello friend thanks for sharing out your true review..I am new to vaping so was bit worried about using ecigs.. I hope I will be able to quit smoking in near future
Old 11-07-2014, 12:23 AM

MichelleBrown is an unknown quantity at this point

There are some research that says e-cigarette is a better alternative to smoking. It can give you a lot of benefits rather than being harmful. It lessen health troubles too. In fact, many smokers have switch to e-cig and quit the habit of the traditional cigarette smoking.
Old 11-07-2014, 01:04 PM

Taajsgpm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RafaelDejonge View Post
Hello friend thanks for sharing out your true review..I am new to vaping so was bit worried about using ecigs.. I hope I will be able to quit smoking in near future
There can be no question that e cigs are better my estick doesnt have the 400 deadly chemicals that smokes do so that alone makes it a better choice , it may still be harmful but it is certainly a less harmful , hard to argue otherwise imho
Old 11-12-2014, 12:57 AM

SantosPerea is an unknown quantity at this point

Ecigs are definitely better than analog smoking. My friend has been vaping for sometime and now I am motivated to enjoy it..
Old 11-12-2014, 12:49 PM

f.virtue is an unknown quantity at this point
Default e-cig are better

Trust me after you use an e-cig for a week you won't want to go back to stinky harmful cigarettes !