Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

E Cigs Suck

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 11:10 PM

jdwsmokes will become famous soon enough
Default E Cigs Suck

Tried the blu cig, thing barely lasted 2 days, ridiculous! I paid $11 for that thing too. Bought a pack of American Spirit smokes and haven't even smoked half the pack yet.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator

Chief Smoker will become famous soon enough

was it a disposable? Blu is usually much expensive than $11
Old 01-22-2013, 12:03 AM

jdwsmokes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Chief Smoker View Post
was it a disposable? Blu is usually much expensive than $11
Yeah, but it said it was 400 puffs...no where near that amount.
Old 01-22-2013, 05:46 PM

ECBuggie is on a distinguished road
Default Oh, no, they don't. You were just unlucky

If it is a disposable, it isn't supposed to last more than that anyway. Disposables are intended just for trying out the brand and are the least economic option.

If you don't like the taste there are other brands btw.

Apart from that, and not necessarily related to your post (I just don't like this "ecig sucks" title and have something to say about it)

Even if you try what is thought asgood by others, it still doesn't mean that someone can guarantee you'll like it. It's a matter of taste. So, if you are willing to quit cigarettes, it would be advisable to try other brands. There are other suppliers of ecigs that look like tobacco cigs: V2cigs, Premium Electronic Cigarette, GreenSmoke, Eversmoke...And many good reviews written by satisfied customers all over the net, so you don't have to take my word for it. Apollo ecis are even giving their disposable cig for free and they mean it. It's not a scam.

My preference are penstyle models, particularly eGo battery. Sold also in a whole starter eGo kit. Very cost-effective and customizable. You can choose practically everything: the juice, the cartomizers (where you put the juice), the kind of battery (standard, variable voltage).

Just having fun trying six types of cartomizers and comparing them. And they didn't cost much.
So, more luck next time
ECB

Last edited by ECBuggie; 01-22-2013 at 05:58 PM.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:01 AM

SeanBen is on a distinguished road

No it is not like that e-cigs suck..Its an good alternative to smoking habit..
Old 04-10-2013, 10:02 AM

ECBuggie is on a distinguished road
Default A picture speaks a thousand words

The OP just tried one and, based on a wrong premise (disposable cig) he made a wrong conclusion.
There's a whole world of e-cigarettes out there. And here's just a glimpse of it

Of course, this looks better on a bigger photo - eGo style cigarettes in more variations, standard and variable voltage with more types of clearomizers and cartomizers (Vivi Nova Mini, CE4, m2, dual coil cartomizer)

Ozone Smoke - three types of batteries and 10 flavors in colorful cartomizers, 4 nicotine levels. Freshness is the keyword here.

Apollo Extreme Kit - for heavy smokers who do not want to give up good old cigarette look.

More pictures here
http://www.cigreviews.com/forums/members/ecbuggie-albums-my-electronic-cigarette-reviews.html

Cheers
ECB
Old 04-28-2013, 08:32 AM

RainSongg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SeanBen View Post
No it is not like that e-cigs suck..Its an good alternative to smoking habit..
I agree with you. E-cigs can be great for people who are trying to quit smoking.
Old 07-21-2013, 04:30 PM

Markomarkh is an unknown quantity at this point

I've tried gumucci, bull smoke, v2 cig, smokshop eliquids and they all taste very similar and they say they taste like a real cig which is utter bullshit, the tobacco flavors taste watered down tobacco with that horrible pg stuff! Yes at the moment ecigs suck for me because that pg stuff is harsh for me. I prefer real smoking than sticking batteries in ya mouth!
Old 07-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Markomarkh View Post
I've tried gumucci, bull smoke, v2 cig, smokshop eliquids and they all taste very similar and they say they taste like a real cig which is utter bullshit, the tobacco flavors taste watered down tobacco with that horrible pg stuff! Yes at the moment ecigs suck for me because that pg stuff is harsh for me. I prefer real smoking than sticking batteries in ya mouth!
Nothing could be worse than South Beach Smoke's "classic tobacco" flavor, which doesn't taste of tobacco at all, but rather like coffee. While I don't want to trash e-cigs in the e-cig forum, I have to admit I agree 100% with everything you said.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:44 PM
Entry Member

eciglover38 is on a distinguished road
Default New but wise

I saw this thread through Google and felt drawn to reply.

Blu does suck, in fact, in my humble opinion, it is the absolute worst brand not too mention most expensive of the e-cig group.

They use inferior parts and products and their juice tastes awful not too mention the awful aftertaste. I believe they are doing a great disservice to all those who may kick the tobacco habit if their first experience is with Blu.

That being said, there are a ton of great sites out there that have American made juice that you can buy in multiple sizes and even design the taste to meet your desire. Not going to list them here as I am not yet aware of the rules, but a simple google search will find them. I also suggest that all ecig users dump those small battery units and go with the much larger and longer lasting e-go or similar brands. They last all day and many even allow you to charge the unit while you are using it.

But the most important part is to drip. This allows you to drop a few drops, or as in my case I bought a fill cartridge that holds quite a bit and I only have to fill when it gets low (gravity bottom is the best) and the taste of the juice is always fresh rather than having that burnt or not as strong taste. These cost a few bucks but last so long you get your money's worth and you only really ever need to replace the wick which is only a few dollars.

My rigs are e-go with the drip cartridges (bottom loaded) and I buy 120 oz bottle of juice when needed and I make them extra strong menthol with regular sweetner. I love that I no longer smoke, 14 months and going, and I would never go back to the pre loaded cartridges or Blu. Those almost made me stay with smoking had I not been so committed to quitting.

I do not own, work for, have stock in any company associated with ecigs, so if putting down links to sites that have served my ecig and juice needs well is allowed, would someone reply to this and I will check back in a few days. I am more than happy to help someone find what they need so they can quit using tobacco.