Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Electronic Cigarettes - E Cigarettes » Are you using cartriges or e-liquid/juice?

Are you using cartriges or e-liquid/juice?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 12:42 AM

ecig-guy is on a distinguished road
Talking Are you using cartriges or e-liquid/juice?

Just wondering. I tried cartridges when i first started and they are easier at first for some people. I got turned on to e-liquid/ juice after about 6 months after i started and i have to say for me its a 100 times better.
1) More flavor selection. Most places you can get prefilled cartridges have 6-12 flavors. E-liquid flavors 4 to 5 times more flavors.
2) With cartridges you have normally one tobacco flavor per company most places i get e-juice 10 plus different tobacco flavors.
3) cost! Cartridges dont come cheap I get VaporGurus.com e-juice flavor of the week sometimes 10 ml (10 packs of reg cigs) $4 or 30 ml ( 3 cartons) $11.49 3 times cheaper then cost pre-filled cartridges.

Just my thoughts everyone . Please share your.

Ecig-guy :-) Happy vaping!
Old 12-06-2012, 01:43 PM

ECBuggie is on a distinguished road

well, I can agree that e-liquid is more cost-effective. Plus you can choose batt and empty cartos of one company and e-liquid of another or order it from some companies that specialize in e-liquids.

However, today companies offer more prefilled carto flavors (Premium has got more than 20 flavors, for instance). Plus, some people like it hassle free, so they probably choose prefilled cartos for that reason.

V2cigs have an interesting option. They have made prefilled cartos exclusively until recently. Now they have something that looks like little ce4 clearomizer and fits with their batteries.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:39 AM

SeanBen is on a distinguished road

E liquid juice is very cost effective and is good in use too..
Old 02-02-2013, 03:03 PM

EireFury is on a distinguished road

I keep both kinds on hand. I started out with a 510 from ECigs.com and have tried both the prefilled carts as well as the kind you fill yourself. I prefer the prefilled with the soft plastic tip, as opposed to the hard plastic tip. I find that I get less leakage from the soft tips.
As for the ejuice mods, I recently upgraded to an eGO CE4 tank clearomizer with a 420 battery & a variable voltage battery. This is my favorite vaping experience and, as stated before, the most cost effective. I can hardly wait to see how this ecig thing evolves-if they don't get banned. I doubt that will happen though.

Very happily vaping

Carol
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM

Vecchio9 is on a distinguished road
Default Liquid

I smoke v2. They have great refillable cartridges. Their liquid is really good! I like making my own. Sometimes i mix different favors. I have tried other liquids and keep going back to v2. It has been the best I have used. Give it a try.
Old 02-26-2013, 04:40 PM

JerryRister is on a distinguished road

I am using eGO CE4 tank clearomizer and its really nice..
Old 03-07-2013, 01:34 AM
Entry Member

SmokingJoeC. is on a distinguished road
Default So far...so good..

Well I will have to say that I love vaping. I haven't smoked an actual cigarette in 4 days.I still get the nicotine, but it's relatively safer. If yOu really want to stop smoking, you will stop. I bought my starter kit for the eGo on Friday. Ran out of actual cigarettes on Saturday and I fully rely on my vape. Best thing I've ever done.
Old 05-29-2013, 04:25 PM
Entry Member

rmworthem is an unknown quantity at this point

I used the ejuice and found it to be a pain to use. i now use carts from Bloog and find them to be acceptable. I due have to admit that I like the vapor better from the ejuice. It could be the ecigs themselves, I don't know. I had an ego and kept losing the batteries so I gave it up. I prefer the ego to anything I have tried so far. I really didn't want to have the ejuice around the house with my grandbaby here, you never know about those rugrats. they get into things you never thought they could.
Old 07-24-2013, 06:35 AM
Entry Member

souza619 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Pv Juice

The best Houston made e-juice on the market. The most versatile and tailored nicotine, Juice available here. Please kindly contact us at 281-819-1960.

firehousevapors.com
Old 04-06-2017, 09:31 AM

hollynorth is an unknown quantity at this point

I use e liquid. It is better from jeneral cigerrate. It is safe.I am using Ichor Liquid brand of e liquid. It is 100% nicotine free. You also try this.

Last edited by hollynorth; 11-12-2017 at 08:07 PM.