Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

E-Cigs or Regs?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2019, 04:54 AM

Marlboroman39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Marlboroman39

The Juul classic tobacco flavor tastes similar to a real cigarette. It will definitely curb cravings but it's just not as satisfying as a real cigarette
Old 07-18-2019, 11:16 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the roughmasklofumanto is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by KWSmoker View Post
Iím currently using a Smok device- It is close, overall- it satisfies the cravings and uses salt nic like the JUUL, but canít quite put my finger on it- Iím thinking there may be less of a throat and lung hit and as for myself, I miss the taste of a full flavor cigarette- Was wondering what your perspective was? Honestly, Iíd rather taste real tobacco as opposed to flavors
You've hit the nail on the head when you said "I'd rather taste real tobacco as opposed to flavors." The only time I tried an e-cig was in 2009, and it was a South Beach Smoke e-cig, "classic tobacco flavor." Well, it didn't taste like tobacco at all; in fact, it tasted like coffee, and I utterly HATE the taste of coffee! I've since found out, reading reviews and getting feedback from others, that this wasn't unique to that particular brand. It is difficult for some reason to replicate the flavor of real tobacco and many end up with a "coffee-like" flavor.

Furthermore, the e-cig caused me to start gagging. I have never gagged from smoking a real cigarette, not even the first one! So far as I'm concerned, between the awful flavor and my gagging on the vapor, I have utterly no interest in using vape products. Vaping just isn't the same as smoking, and I like to smoke!
Old 07-24-2019, 12:03 PM

Heike is on a distinguished road

I have given E-Cigs another try, and I'm taking to them better this time. In just less than a week, my consumption of Marb reds 100's is down from a pack a day to a half a pack a day. My E-Cig is the myBluô, and I use the Tobacco Intense Liquidpods (3.6%). I try to work it to where I go at least 90 minutes between real cigarettes, and vape in-between. I'm sure I'm intaking more nicotine overall, but I'm intaking half the carcinogens that come with real cigarettes.
Old 07-27-2019, 07:03 AM

reverb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
.... Vaping just isn't the same as smoking, and I like to smoke!
Originally Posted by Newportlover82 View Post
I have tried a few different Vapes but they don't give me as much pleasure as smoking a regular cigarette...
Same here. I also found out after vaping for one week that my fitness level had gone downhill. e.g. climbing one floor on stairs would leave me breathless and lightheaded. Only vaped about 2-3 ml of juice a day. Tried different flavor on a different tank. Same result.

I am now back to Regs (I smoke Benson and Hedges Gold special filter) but the flavour isn't the same as before trying vaping. I smoked these for over 20 years and use to love the flavour. It had a creamy/buttery after taste.

If I now continue with the regs, will the flavour eventually return?