Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Electronic Cigarettes - E Cigarettes » Stopping Smoking, Is Vape The Answer?

Stopping Smoking, Is Vape The Answer?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2020, 07:30 AM

taylorwilkes1990 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Stopping Smoking, Is Vape The Answer?

Hi, I am trying to stop smoking, what are the best and successful option out there? I tried going cold turkey already but that did not last long. Can anyone recommend a good vaping device for new starters so I still get the nicotine to stop my desire for cigs?

I have found a few deals, I wonder if anyone knew anything about these?

Arc mini kit for 34.99: https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/arc-mini-20w

Vaporesso Barr kit & liquid for 5, normally 18.99: https://e-liquids.com/pages/switchtober

The second one seems the best offer but does anyone have any experience with vaping? Thanks for your help in advance.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:37 AM

Dajohns11 will become famous soon enough

If you want to quit there are prescription meds that may help, eg Chantix. I found that it makes smoking seem to be gross and turns you off it. I gave in to pressure from my doctor to try it and stopped for a couple of months. But remember that once a smoker always a smoker. When the lockdown hit I started back up again and now smoke more than before! At the end of the day I really enjoy smoking too much so was not very motivated to stop.

What motivated you to stop?
Old 11-08-2020, 07:16 PM

Kunnkretter is an unknown quantity at this point

I know a friend who bought a vape but never stopped smoking.