Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Cigarette Forum & Smokers Community > Smokers Forum > Camel Cigarettes » camel menthols with burst

camel menthols with burst

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 11:09 PM

sciullo779 is on a distinguished road
Default camel menthols with burst

just wondering where i can get these, i cant tell if my local smoke shop has the regular ones or the ones with the bead, i live in pittsburgh, pa
Old 07-01-2010, 06:58 PM

chiperdipper is on a distinguished road

Well they should be able everywhere now, honestly unless you want extremo menthol id stay away the normal camel crushes are pretty good but these have way much too menthol.
Old 05-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Entry Member

camel man is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

i switched to camel menthols about a month ago my cigarette of choice now and i think they only make em with the crush beads now but you dont have to crush them if you dont want that in your face menthol that you get when you crush it but why not get em there only $3.95 down here and you get 75 cents off your next pack cant beat it
Old 06-24-2014, 10:43 PM

Matt2020 will become famous soon enough

The Camel Menthols is the greenish pack do have the bead in it to break for EXTRA menthol and I mean extra! They were my pack of choice for a long time until my fiance made me switch back to regulars. Which I guess was a good thing because that much menthol to me tasted good but Im sure they mustve been completely terrible for me. Im finally trying out ryo though now and finally having some success doing so
Old 11-25-2016, 03:04 PM

jerrytimes is on a distinguished road

Awful menthol's. I used to smoke Camel Menthol's exclusively until these came out. Nothing about them is like the old regular menthol's.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:10 PM

MichaelW is on a distinguished road

Every place that sells cigarettes should have them, and Camel doesn't make a menthol without the bead anymore except for the wide Menthols which aren't easy to find.
Old 11-26-2016, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

masklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nicemasklofumanto is just really nice

Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
Every place that sells cigarettes should have them, and Camel doesn't make a menthol without the bead anymore except for the wide Menthols which aren't easy to find.
Are you sure about that? I'm practically certain I've seen Camel Menthols (not Crush) on sale at gas station convenience stores in Jersey City not too long ago.
Old 11-27-2016, 04:22 AM
Super Moderator

ohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really niceohiophil is just really nice

Originally Posted by masklofumanto View Post
Are you sure about that? I'm practically certain I've seen Camel Menthols (not Crush) on sale at gas station convenience stores in Jersey City not too long ago.
I'll check next time I'm at the gas station that has a wall of smokes. About 40% of it is menthol.
Old 11-28-2016, 03:03 PM

jerrytimes is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
Anyone else feel the way that I do? That the burst menthol's are awful? I kind of got the impression from Camel when I e-mailed them about this that Crush might disappear due to poor sales. Fingers crossed.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:49 AM

Carbink is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not that awful